Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    important Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Auto loan
    Can someone get an auto loan if the credit score is bad ( 600). Which institutions provide loan under this situation? Any help will be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto Loan [ 2 Answers ]

I just bougth a minivan Grand Caravan 2 months ago it turn out to be a lemon. It's there a way to return it or get rid of the loan?

Getting approved for an auto loan? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking into getting my first car, and my parents are taking out a loan from the bank so that I don't have to make car payments (my insurance is high enough as is, being a new driver). I was wondering how long it typically takes to be approved or denied? They have pretty good credit and own a...

An auto loan and my credit? [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a car and financed it through the dealer. The only reason I did this is because I am coming into a large sum of money in a week or so and figured I would just pay off the car loan when that money arrives. However, my credit is not that great and the auto dealer told me that if I made...

Auto loan default [ 4 Answers ]

Good evening: I currently have my auto loan through Wells Fargo bank. I have paid on my loan for the past three years without incident. On December 13, 06 I contacted WF to discuss paying off my loan since I was re-financing my home to clean up debt. They told me the payoff amount and that was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.