Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    All4him Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Non-profit rehabilitation Program: Where Do I start ?
    I am a new reverend and I believe I was called by GOD to start a non-profit rehabilitation program for troubled youth, but I am not sure what I need or where to start. I am hoping to find possibly some government funding or private funding. So I guess My question is just this, Where Do I start, What do I need ?
    kitty123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 01:09 AM
    I am also starting a non for profit org.If you go to Google and put How to start a non for profit org.You will see so much info come up .I truly hope this helps .We need more people like us that have the love in our souls to help others ,For them not for big companys that do it just for the grant money .Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going from for-profit or LLC to non-profit [ 2 Answers ]

How would a company go from being an LLC to a non-profit? I realized my company does a lot of events around philanthropy and our organization mission is very aligned w/ that of many 501(c)3's. Where/who would I find out this kind of information from? A lawyer? A website? If someone could point me...

Non-profit and not-for-profit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: What is the difference between non-profit and not-for-profit organizations?

Non-profit [ 3 Answers ]

Can a non-profit make a profit. I guess my question is when starting a non profit how can you as the founder make money for yourself. What are the benefits and drawbacks.

Absorption costing profit from Marginal costing profit [ 0 Answers ]

I know my opening stock and closing stock figures and I have worked out my annual profit using marginal costing. I also know my fixed overhead absorption rate. Using these figures, what formula do I use to calculate my profit using absorption costing?

View more questions Search