Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caitlyn2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Brown blood
    For the past 4 days I have been bleeding brownish blood, it has never happened to me and my periods are always regular, when I started it was the regular time for me to start, but what came out of me was not regular, I am really worried I am not pregnant I know that for sure. What could be the reason why I am having this brown discharge/brown blood coming instead of my regular cycle?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 10:30 AM
    From this post I assume that you are young and just fairly recently started having your periods. I had the same problems off and on when I first began 30 years ago. I believe that it is normal. This happen to me several times.. so don't be alarmed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding Dark Brown Blood [ 9 Answers ]

Just Found Out Am Pregnant And Been Bleeding Since Oct. 15 Only When I Urine And During Bowel Movement And Sometimes Need To Wear A Tampon What Does This Mean?? Help Please Is It A Miscarige Or Implatation Bleeding

Brown discharge instead of blood [ 14 Answers ]

I had sex about 2 weeks ago and we used a condom and I'm on birth control. I was supposed to be getting my period this week but all it has been is brown discharge with some occasional blood mixed in. could I be pregnant? And if not what is going on. This isn't normal for me

Brown blood on and off for the past three months! [ 2 Answers ]

Since October I've been bleeding on and off and its January now. I've alwayz had an irregular period and until October I hadn't had it for almost 6 months. It goes away for a few days and then returns. It's not heavy flow, I don't even have to wear anything. Im just worried, and it's a real pain to...

Menstration contains brown blood [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 40 year old woman and 4 months ago I noticed that towards the end of my period the blood would be dark brown. Actually the blood during the period all seems a little bit darker, but definitely after the first 2 or 3 days it is dark brown. I am on schedule and have no other differences to my...

Brown blood [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I started my cycle on Tuesday and it was redish in color A day later it was brown color. I have lower back pains but not bad pains. What could this be from?

View more questions Search