Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mr5566 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 09:13 AM
    I want my ex girlfriend back
    Ok here it gos this is why we broke up I was treating her like a princess Too much and what she wanted was to be treated equal like every one else so we have been going out for 8 months and almost 9 and she broke up because of that and were still friends its been like a week since we broke up and I love her so much they night that I new she was gone I had a panic attack yea... crazy I know any way I love her sooo much and I need to win her back but I'm talking to her and when I told her that I found the problem she's like I ing love you so that made me happy but she's still distant and stuff... this weekend were doing something on Saturday so I'm just so confused I didn't do anything wrong but love her and treat her tooo good now I know you can treat someone tooo goood I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense like in cat read but I'm just so scared of leting her go

PLEASE ANSWER PLEASE!!
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

May 30, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Nobody ends a relationship because they are treated too good, she is done with you. Some girls just don't like good guys, and for that I am sorry. You need to sort out your feelings, another week will bring new insight. You will be okay without her; if you really believe she is the love of your life, don't let me stop you. I am just letting you know what I think. Perhaps you were too clingy or wanting too much too fast, that will turn a lot of people off.
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr5566
    im just soo scared of leting her go
    This is your problem my friend.

You are probably just too much for her, you probably smother her and she can't breath while you are around. Its not your fault, you love her but there is a difference between wanting and needing and you may be quite needy.

This can change but only if you want it to. I think you need time out from relationships anyway so you can work on yourself, perhaps build some self esteem so that you can learn to let go and perhaps not be too good for fear of losing someone.

The truth is, like the previous poster said, she is probably just all done with you and if she is young, she probably wants to explore further afield. Sorry if that hurts but this is a common thing for 20 something young women without assuming too much about her age.

Regardless of all this, you must learn the difference between being good and being too good/nice as in being a doormat. No women wants a doormat, why would they? Perhaps some do, but not the kind that you want >>>??

Remember that if you are with someone that can't love and appreciate you for who you are, and are just with you for what you can give them then it just is not worth it.

I bet you frequently spent a lot of money on her. Nothing wrong with that but again, there is a fine line between giving and being taken for granted.

It would be better for you to pull away now and call it a day with her. Show that you have true value, you are better than this, tell yourself that, walk away, don't run after her like a little lost puppy because that my friend will push her further and further away and make you feel a thousand times more hurt and confused.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 11:08 AM
    I Agree strongly with both answers. Get single and learn how to be indepedant and don't take no sh*t from anyone. Be happy in yourself and your own life and concentrate on the things you enjoy away from the ex.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 30, 2007, 11:22 AM
    All three of these answers I strongly believe in. You must let her go.
    BobbyVandeyar Posts: 95, Reputation: 6

Dec 3, 2008, 10:46 PM

Man I could relate to this a lot. I got out of a long distance relationship due to the same issues. More complications. But the main thing you got to do. Be yourself. And be strong. And live life. Don't let anything hold you back from exploring more. Espically a girl.

Take it easy bro

Dec 3, 2008, 10:57 PM

HEy guys its been a year or so since I last posted this Lmao I sound hopeless I actually for got then I got a email saying someon replyed well to anyone that went thou this here well get over it its not the end of the world since then I slept with meny other women and I found out I don't need her we are still great friends and I'm happy with that and I'm a very happy person just to let all you guys no thanks for the help I actually didn't fallow any of it because I was just like GAH at the time But Thank you all :D
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 11:17 PM
    Glad to hear timed healed you ;)
    xshorty_jessx Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

Dec 9, 2008, 02:43 PM
    God I'd kill for my boyfreind to be like that with me instead I treat him too good lol we have been going out for 2 years and 2 month now. Anyway enough about me its about you why not try and talk to her explain your feelings because she will regret losing you for good she won't realise how much of a good boyfriend you were until she starts to miss what you had try not to contact her or see her she may come running back because she will miss you if you don't contact her however if she doesn't contact you to meet up and sort it out before rushing back into the relationship then you know where you stand I know its hard work but it will make you move on quicker if you find out for certain she doesn't feel the same

Orite lol haha sorry just read that comment you wrote

Dec 9, 2008, 06:53 PM

Lol hey you can have me ;) lmao

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My long-term girlfriend wants to leave; and she did. I want her back. But how? [ 142 Answers ]

Ill try keeping this short so its easy to understand: My girlfriend and I have been together for 2-3 yrs. We are both 19 yrs old. Everything was nothing short of perfect until the last couple of months. During the "perfect" period, we had healthy relationship problems, arguments, and we would...

Can I get my girlfriend back? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I met about 4 months ago, and quickly fell into each others arms with trust and confidence. She waited 3-4 weeks to go out with me until she was completely sure, and I couldn't be happier about it now. I could have a great deal of fun with this girl, and I also thought she was...

Girlfriend wants a break but I want her back. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been going out with my girlfriend for almost 3 years now. I'm 18 and she's 17, last week she told me that her feelings are messed up and she doesn't know what to do? After that she told me she thinks it was best if we had a break for a while. Last year, she said the same thing but ...

How to get ex-girlfriend back? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend at the time had a good relationship. It was a long distant relationship it was hard but we fell in love. She wanted me to move in her city where I have family, but it was not a good time for me to move. Later we started to have problems, later I admit I got a little jealous...

View more questions Search