Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dineshayurvedic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2005, 04:00 AM
    Exporting ayurvedic materials
    Hello,
    I am a exporters of various ayurvedic medicines.

Where & how I can find the list of companies which will import the ayurvedic materials?
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jul 7, 2005, 05:25 PM
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=imp...b-t&fl=0&x=wrt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transparent Materials [ 3 Answers ]

I am a third year student, and in my current project I am looking for an alterative to using glass. I want to use a material that lets as much light through as possible, but can't be seen through. Any help, or links, would be greatly appreciated. Dave Pratt

Exporting Outlook Express contacts [ 2 Answers ]

I just upgraded to a new computer at work. Old comp running Windows 98, new comp with Windows XP MCE. I am trying to export my contacts from Outlook Express from old comp to new, but the contacts are not saved as a .wab file. The prior user had them saved to "Microsoft Outlook Contact Store". There...

Are these materials legal in NYC? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I know that the New York City local electrical code has some pretty nasty restrictions that most of the USA doesn't (e.g. you still can't use nonmetallic cable and PVC boxes even after all these years - everything has to be either BX or conduit), so I'm wondering if they're just as...

Exporting Mail from Outlook 2003 to 2000 [ 9 Answers ]

I have been strugggling with this (what I feel should be simple and probably is) problem for two days now and its driving me up the wall so could some kindly soul please help!! I need to export all my saved e-mails (in various sub-folders within the INBOX) from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 on my...

Materials [ 1 Answers ]

What are ceramics?

View more questions Search