Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anil29 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Is it true ? Earning 1k or more by home base typist job ?
    Hello all,

I have received some emails saying that "Easy typist job with more than $1k payment per month ?

If yes, then I am intrested to do that. I am good in computer with knowledge of vb6 and vb.net programming language.

THINk pOSITIVe
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 30, 2007, 09:07 AM
    Did that email arrive as spam or do you have a previous relationship with the sender?
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

May 30, 2007, 09:10 AM
    It probably is a scam email. I really haven't seen a legit typing job yet (there is some out there however). If it is requiring you to go to an office and it is a desk job, this is a totally different story; if this is the case it should be legit because you will basically be a secretary. Don't trust emails you receive because most of them are just scams and some contain viruses ;), but there are a FEW that are legit.

Here is a hint on spotting scams. If they require you to put a payment on something to get a list of jobs or something else promising you "x" amount of money, it is most likely a scam.
    anil29 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Thank you both for your help.

Actually, I don't have any previous relationship. Just received email as spam.

I think I should forget that email.

Thanks once again

THINk pOSITIVe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home base job [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there I want to know do you know any company offering home base work via internet or sending work to home please sent the web site of a reliable company Thank you

Traveling nurse home base. [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use a po box to establish a home base for tax purposes. What about using a sisters mailing address along with a po box to establish a home base. Going to be a travel nurse and don't want to pay each states taxes and get a deduction fro lots of things on the road.

Home Base Jobs [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any legit home base companies to work for. Most of them seem to be scams.

View more questions Search