Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamana praneeth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Universities which offer good stifund for biotechnology
    SIR,
    I am k.praneeth. I want to the names of universities which give good stifund and teaching in the field of biotechnology... I want the information regarding Ms in biotechnology.
    Waiting for your reply...
    Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 30, 2007, 12:37 PM
    You might want to check out the links on the following site. There should be information on the various links concerning scholarships and financial aid when you search for it.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/study-...technology+usa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there good job oppurtunities in biotechnology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi frns This is rasajna, I am doing my btech 3rd er in biotechnology. I want to know whether Ms in biotechnology is having better jobs or MBA in biotechnology is having better jobs in US so that I can prepare for GRE OR GMAT basing on the oppurtunities. If I get...

Offer in Compromise [ 2 Answers ]

I owe back taxes for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Totalling with penalities and interest $45,800.00. I am unable to pay any... and have not been able for sometime. I am now unemployed. Had bad motorcyle accident a year ago and tore up my leg. Didn't has hospitalization or...

Offer in comprise [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an formula to use when preparing a offer in compromise to be submitted to the state of Georgia? IRS?

Non contency offer --- urgent! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, All: Me and my boyfriend signed a non-contingency offer on a house last month, after a week, we found there is some issues in the house and want to back out, we send the seller an fax with "Cancellation the contract and request return all full deposit" form, But seller want to claim some...

Counter Offer [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to cancel a counter offer that has been accepted? If so how should I go about doing it?:confused:

View more questions Search