Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Trying to get a girl I like.
    Ok, this is the first time I like a girl since the break-up. This girl seems really cool. I met her through my cousins job at the mall. I go there once in a while but this time there was this other girl. Well I pretty much didn't talk to her because she was new compared to the other workers. I stayed till closing hanging out with my cousin. I was taking her and her friend home. Well I asked my cousin and her friend what's that girls name. They said Gina... so I said, Gina... She looked and smiled. Then I smiled and I said hello. Then we made a little small talk and that was it. We got on the elevator and it was weird because I liked this girl... Well we left and then I hung out with my cousin and she tells me that she thinks I'm really cute and she broke up a month ago with her ex. She added me on myspace so I wrote her on myspace saying hello, how are you and some more things. I said well I won't contiue so that you don't get bored. Well she wrote back today saying Hey! I and that she likes the music I listen to and that she wouldn't get bored of what I had to say. She said it would keep her entertained. She is in college 20 and wants to be a teacher. What should I do next?
    deedee06 Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

May 30, 2007, 07:46 AM
    How old are you? I'm curious.

But anyway sounds like she is interested. Just talk to her for a bit and eventually invite her somewhere along with other friends first so there's no pressure. SHe what her reaction is and then eventually ask her on a date if you feel she is interested!
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

May 30, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Ask her out, I am sure that she will not turn you down and then take it from there. If you don't ask her then you will never find out how she really feels about you.

Life is even more beautiful when you have some one special to share it with and who knows she might be the one for you.

Good luck.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 07:52 AM
    She just broke up with her ex, be careful. Take it slow and steady, don't rush into anything, remain mysterious and don't give yourself away! Ask her out for a few dates !
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Me and my friends throw beach parties almost every weekend... It's beautiful and relaxing and we bring a radio and have a camp fire and just talk and hang out... We do the marshmellow and hot dog stuff... Should I take her to hang out with us? Or would alone be better. I'm not the most talkative... What if she starts to like one of my friends? Should I not worry about that?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Dude you didn't answer the question, how old are you?

If you are old enough for her than the way you describe the situation sounds like she likes you... Man go ahead make the move
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 08:19 AM
    I am 22 and she is 20... turning 21 soon
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

May 30, 2007, 08:25 AM
    I think is an excellent idea if you take her out to one the beach parties. It would be a great start and would help by being among friends then you will be more relaxed.

Think positive, shake off the negative attitude that she will like one of your friends. Just go out with self confidence and she will notice it.

Enjoy your time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Little girl and EX GIRL [ 1 Answers ]

There is This 12 Yr Old Girl That Likes Me A lot And I A 14 Year Old Like Her A Little But The Problem Is That Me And My Ex Are Thinking About Getting Back Together And I Don't Want to Hurt This Girls Feelings Also I Just Want to Wait To See Were I Go With My Ex?:(

A Girl I like [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Im 15 years old, and things feel a little weird. I like this girl at my school a lot, but she has a boyfriend so is it okay that I still like her, or should I just leave her alone. Im in the 10th grade, and she's in the 11th if that makes any difference.

Does this girl like me? [ 3 Answers ]

I know this girl that's in my english class last year. I had suspected of her liking me. One day after exams they let us go outside. On the way out there she ask me for a piggie back ride. I said no because this was my first real thought of this girl and I was being cautious. The next day my friend...

View more questions Search