Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -Mary- Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 10:25 PM
    are we just friends or does he like me?
    Hey I'm in grade 11 and ever since grade 8 I have liked this really close friend of mine I've told hm a couple of times before that I liked him and he stopped talking to me for a bit so I have avoided that for about 2 years , he has a nickname for me and we talk to each other everyday on msn and he texts me randomly we've gotten really close lately and I would really like to date him but I don't know if he likes me or is really just friends. In grade 9 during a science project we got paired up like the rest of the class and got married we had to figure out what our child would look like if we actually did get married, he brings that up every so often and we joke about it , and he always looked so cute when he fell asleep in class and then I would tease him and he would get this cute smile. I moved away a while ago but when ever I ever I go back he's like we should hang out lets do something and so on... am I getting mixed signals some one help me does he like me?
    cookielips101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 07:03 PM

Hey mary
    From this letter and the things you just explained to e this dude ovioiusly like you.. I mean like seriously he's probably waiting for you to bring it up again how much you like him.he thinks your cute and he is intrared.. he's just waiting on your call.if you want to you can tell him but I suggest that you do a LITTLE flirting and let him tell you
    Yamilet08 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 11:18 PM

He likes you but he is just playing hard to get Mary thas all. Flirt and see what happends but don't scared him away OK by telling him how much you like him not right now just flirt and see OK good luck if you need anything let me now good luck once again :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have no friends! [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I have a problem which is completely eating me up and it's getting worse day by day. The main problem is that I find it difficult to keep friends. Whenever I make friends with a group of people, there is always one person in that group who takes a dislike to me, and she (it's...

Are we just friends or is it me? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi, I'll be brief and get to the point. This man and I have been strictly platonic friends for 4yrs. Within the last 2 years we've gotten extremely close. (still platonic) We are each other's rock in good and bad times. We're both 38yrs old and we're both divorced. He now lives in another state...

Just friends? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in this situation right now. I knew a girl for a few weeks and we started to know each other better. I went on my first date with her last week and I thought she had a great time. The next few days after our date, she says that she can't have a boyfriend now and she doesn't like anyone at...

More than friends? [ 6 Answers ]

Not sure if you get a lot of questions like this or not, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask someone... I'm a college guy who's generally extroverted but kind of shy when it comes to dating, and hasn't really done much in the area since some bad, short and unsuccessful relationships a few...

View more questions Search