Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mscoleman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Clutch master cylinder kit
    HI I have a toyota hilux 86 petrol 2.0 ltr. I want to replace the seals in the clutch master cylinder. I have bought the kit and am looking for some tips or advice.
    Matthew
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 08:05 PM
    See if this helps a little:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post232186

There isn't much to rebuilding the MC clutch, per se. Problems tend to come about in bleeding the system afterwards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cylinder Lock Altima 97 [ 2 Answers ]

I need to replace the cylinder lock I bought for my Nissan altima GXE 1997 but it seems too difficult to do. I don't have the diagramas or schematics and the piece does not have intallation instructions. I'm doing this because my wife lost the ignition key and the locksmith charges over a 100 bucks...

Master Cylinder with ABS Questionn [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question, I have a 1997 Hyundai Accent GS with power brakes and I need to replace the master cylinder. I'm not sure if my car is equipped with ABS or not, I was wondering if I could install a master cylinder with ABS on my car if my car doesn't have ABS on it? Or would I have to just buy a...

94 civic clutch master and slave cylinder replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 94 civic ex 1.6 liter , and I need to replace the clutch master and slave cylinder. If anyone knows the proper way to do this and the location of the slave cylinder please let me know...

1993 accord cluch master cylinder [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change a culch master cylinder on a 93 accord

View more questions Search