May 15, 2005, 07:06 AM
    Men hair styles
    This is how I look like:
    http://img55.echo.cx/img55/2238/picture0018en.jpg
    http://img55.echo.cx/img55/1103/picture0044ti.jpg
    http://img55.echo.cx/img55/1904/picture0051ab.jpg
    http://img55.echo.cx/img55/4937/picture0072so.jpg

Can you recommand a hair style for me?
    And also, do you know any websites where I can send my pictures and get a recommandion for a hair style?
    Thanks in advance
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

May 16, 2005, 12:18 PM
    So many makeover software available on the net just download them and copy paste diff hair style on you face which suite you best

Cheers
    GenomeX Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2006, 05:32 PM
    Ok barak.. based on your head shape... u want to keep shorter hair (shorter than what you've got). Long hair would be out of the question.. and curly hair is also out of it too. Id say go for short trimed hair (check out vanilla ice's pictures/hair styles in the 90's).
    giggles Posts: 143, Reputation: 27

Apr 16, 2006, 06:06 PM
    Wow, I completely disagree with the above advice! Vanilla Ice? Are you taking the p***??
    I think - your hair is great. Curls are fab, and you can do little to change them, so work with them. I would grow your hair out a little at the ends, and have it thinned at the sides. Leave the front grow long, and let it grow on top and at the back - just don't put too much product in it, or it might look sleazy or scary like something from Thriller. Your hair has character, and you have nice eyes, so don't hide them too much either.
    That's just my opinion!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2006, 06:18 PM
    Yes, I was sort of thinking pony tail and that rugged look.

But in the end who cares what anyone else things about your
    Hair. What matters is what you like. If you look good
    To you, then you look good.
    Everyone I know, hates my Marien basic look, but I love it,
    barak_776 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2006, 03:00 AM
    Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments.
    Anyway, for the past year I've been losing hair at my front so I think I have to keep it short. I'll try to upload an updated pic.

Barak

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair loss due to hair dye [ 14 Answers ]

I feel sooo terible, I used dye called (biegen, I think) it is very cheap, I did not like the color so I used around 3 boxes in a week to change the color now my hair is very dry and is falling like crazy especially at the front I can see my scalp now, what should I do would my hair grow back or...

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

HELP: Going from Black Hair to Brown Hair [ 42 Answers ]

Ok, firstly, Id like to apologies as I realise there are many topics on this forum about this, however, they have only confused me more, as some say that it is not possible to do it without bleaching, and some say that there are hair dye removal products that can do it. I naturally have dark...

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

Hair [ 3 Answers ]

Two things really. 1) when I wash my hair it is very light and 'fluffy' but after maybe two days it becomes very greesy, are there any products or things I can to to help? 2) I'm not sure what the right word is but I presume you know what a quiff is? Where the hair on the front the head does...

View more questions Search