Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

May 29, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Title of iTunes commercial?
    I'm having trouble finding the name of the song of the newest one. This is the commercial with the people dancing on a beach setting. The words are in Spanish and they say "Si bailase, se goza más..."

Name and group would be appreciated.
    samg1965 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rawpotatoeater37
    I'm having trouble finding the name of the song of the newest one. This is the commercial with the people dancing on a beach setting. The words are in Spanish and they say "Si bailase, se goza más..."

Name and group would be appreciated.
    LOL... I just did a Google search on those words and the first result was a link to your question on this site!!
    mari5555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 10:37 PM
    Mi Swing Es Tropical
    By Nickodemus featuring Tempo
    You can buy it on itunes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itunes uses [ 5 Answers ]

Is itunes a program that is only used if you have an iPod? If not could someone tell me what itunes is for? I don't have a mp3 player or and iPod and was wondering if I need this software

What's the title of this song frm a commercial [ 1 Answers ]

I honestly don't think anybody can answer this difficult weird question...But If you can, I would really, truly, greatly appreciate it very much! There's this commercial about medicated eye drops, I can't remember what it's called but it starts off with a painting of a young woman that comes to...

Itunes and Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Can you add someone else's itunes library to your iPod without deleting your music... If So How

No more iTunes [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have a site of free LEGAL musical downloads. If anyone does it would be appreciated very much. iTunes is geeting out of hand. Ive spent over 80 dollars there. Josh

View more questions Search