Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesdenver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 05:34 PM
    My girl friend wants to be a stripper.
    I have been dating a woman for more than 7 months now. Recently she has decided she is going to be a stripper. Not because it is something she has always fantasized about doing, but because she wants money. Over the past 5 months she has had two jobs that have not worked out. Her thinking is that if she becomes a stripper she can spend more time with her child over the summer and have more money in general.

I realize that I have not offered the commitment to be financially supporting her so I cannot really tell her how to make her money to be with her daughter. I do not have a child and really think that I might just do about anything since I would love my child a great deal like I know she does.

All that being said, I can't get my head around the fact that she will be rubbing her breasts and all over men with errect penises. In the back of my mind I hear the male voice of a patron at the club saying:
    "man, i was so hard when your girlfriend was rubbing her tits on my cock. it was really awsome when she was sitting on me because her naked tits brushed my face. when she was grinding her into my i could not stop my self and i just had to let it go in my shorts. it was awesome!

That will be what my girlfriend does in a typical night. It might happen many times in one night. "Regulars" could come in week after week and have my girlfriend get them hard and then get them off.

Further, if she comes home after a long night of work and she wants to make love is it because dancing on other men's errections has made her horny? Or maybe she doesn't want to have sex because she has gotten off for the night and is over it for the night.
    I do not know if this is a deal breaker but I have really had a tough time working and sleeping and eating knowing this was coming.

Please, someone offer some advice. I am not saying that I want everyone to take my side, I just want as many points of view as I can get. Thanks for taking the time to read this whole thing and reflect on it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 29, 2007, 05:49 PM
    And of course when you are with her out somewhere and the man in the next table points over, or sees you in the restroom and tells you, that you must be lucky.

And perhaps when the dad of one of her kids friends is getting that lap dance.

This is a personal choice you have to make, for me, no I would not stay with a girl who was a stripper, but on the other hand, if my son was dating one they would be welcome to dinner also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

My ex girl friend [ 5 Answers ]

My ex is going out with other people that makes me sad.

Ex Girl Friend using me ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all My ex girl friend 20 years old and me 24 have been apart for about 10 months now. Lately I saw my ex in a party and we starting to chat online and sending sms to each other again. She seems interested again, she will sms with I miss You and all. We almost chat and send sms everyday...

What should I get my Girl Friend... [ 2 Answers ]

What should I get my Girl Friend?:o I haven't see her in 3 weeks, because we are in a long distance relationship. To see each other we have travelled close to 30,000 frequent flyer miles (Thank God for air travel) We have been going steady for about a year now, What should I get her for our one...

Girl Friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid...

View more questions Search