Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rlcotton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Liabilty insurance for support services business
    Do u need liabilty insurance to have/own a personal support service business.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 29, 2007, 05:58 PM
    You better have, you are in my home, and say cause me to trip and I fall. I hurt my back, and I am out of work 6 months,

Guess who writes the check for all my loss work and all my medical bills.

Lets say you are in a home or business and knock over that 1000 vase or somehow knock a hole in that 3000 dollar big screen TV, guess who writes a check for a new one.
    Pede Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rlcotton
    Do u need liabilty insurance to have/own a personal support service buisness.
    Depends on what kind of support service it is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business name [ 5 Answers ]

How do I go about registering the name of my business and to keep the right and idea for my business so peopledo not take and use my idea

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

I want my own business [ 3 Answers ]

I've had the dream for ages and its on paper, I've done all the planning. All the finiane is in place. I need to know what I need to do next. Where do I registor my business, what do I need to do. Phone tax office, national ins. Can you please tell me. I'm not sure on the next stp forward before I...

Where do I get insurance for a small business? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I need to start in getting insurance for my small business? Also, would a disclaimer form not dissolve me of responsibility in case of an accident in this field (facepainting) considering that the child would not have access to this event without parental consent??

Windows xp" Help and Support Services" not found [ 1 Answers ]

On clicking Help and Support in startup menu an error messege appears"Windows cannot find 'helpctr.exe' Make sure you typed the name correctly,and then try again.To search for a file,click the Start button, and then click Search."I searched and found the files at...

View more questions Search