Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jedione12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2005, 12:02 PM
    Most important athlete of all-time?
    There was an interesting read in playboy's June issue where they interviewed Lance Armstrong, mentioning him as possibly being the most important athlete of all-time. I guess I never really thought of him like that before, but after reading through, this guy overcame 12 tumors, goes on to win the Tour de France 6 times in a row, and helped raise close to $40 million for cancer by selling those simple yellow bracelets for $1 each... he has my vote.

Just wondering what everyone else's opinion is?

Chris P.
    mamaloney Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Nov 5, 2007, 06:12 PM
    He also lost a ball...
    mamaloney Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Nov 5, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Playboy sucks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How important is sex? [ 11 Answers ]

I have found a great girl who is honest, trustworthy, caring, and has a great head on her shoulders. She is exactly the type you can settle down with. I love everything about her except the sex. She is very attractive but I am not into her sexually. I am a very sexual person. My last...

Have you all forgotten this important day ? [ 5 Answers ]

Yes it's that time of year again, System Administrator Appreciation Day. So what are you getting your sysadmin?

Important interview [ 11 Answers ]

Hi Ive got a really big interview coming up and I'm already getting nervous. Are there any technqiues I can use to seem cool as a cucumber? I want to be able to communicate clearly, answer questions and be dream candidate! Its for a teaching job, if that helps Thanks heaps

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

Really important, need advice! [ 7 Answers ]

Delete...

View more questions Search