Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Constanze Paige Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Scolarship for African American 5th grader for privat school in Germany needen
    Who can help finding scolarships for American 5th grader to register at the International School in Germany?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 01:09 PM
    I don't know a lot about scholarships but I don't think an American company/foundation would sponsor an American to study overseas and also don't see why a school in Germany would sponsor a foreign student.

Have you looked into this at all? Why exactly do you want to send your son/daughter (I assume) to study in Germany at such a young age?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 29, 2007, 01:24 PM
    I have never heard of fifth graders receiving scholarships unless they are exceptional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

African American Hair [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a way to make african american hair wavy? I usually perm it but it doesn't stay wavy for long.

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

African American given names [ 8 Answers ]

Not having grown up with African Americans (I'm in northern Canada), I'm curious as to the significance of the unique, interesting names of many African American girls and women. For example, on American Idol, there is Tinnik, Mandisa, and of course Fantasia from 2 years ago. Is this some sort of...

African-american musician [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a blind black musician who recorded probably during the 20s through 30s.The story is he was blinded by his mother possibly with lye,I think he was a blues singer who played a guitar.I tried goggle but I don't have a enough information. Thanks for any information...

View more questions Search