Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Early pregnant signs
    Can a difference in vaginal discharge(more of the milky white stuff) be an early pregnancy sign?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Not necessarily. For me, this is a sign that ovulation is coming... when it turns clear, I'm ovulating.
    kcoyle Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

May 29, 2007, 12:53 PM
    I believe it can be a sign of ovulation, and it happens in later pregnancy as well, but I don't know if it's a sign of pregnancy.
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Well, I've already ovulated and I'm waiting to see if I conceived or not. I've been having a lot more of the milky white discharge(not egg white) and I read on a few websites that this could be an early sign of pregnancy. I just wanted to get some feed back from other women to see if the websites were legitament. Thanks for the posts so far!
    brandy681 Posts: 295, Reputation: 26

May 29, 2007, 12:59 PM
    I agree with rankrank55. This is a sign that ovulation is coming but as far as early pregnancy sometimes there can be more discharge but it is unlikely.
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 01:01 PM
    I doubt you would have any signs of pregnancy this early... best to wait for a missed period. Many symptoms of pregnancy don't really show up until at least 6 weeks. That is why most women don't know they are pregnant until then. Although if you are a obsessive stick pee-er like myself, then you will probably learn you are pregnant much sooner... but not because of symptoms, but advanced technology. Good luck.
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 01:06 PM
    You've got that right, I'm an obsesive stick pee'er! I've just notice a lot of discharge AFTER ovulation and thought it could possibly be an early pregnant sign! I'm just WAY to impatient!
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Lol.. I was that way with this pregnancy, because we were trying so hard.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Having an increase in vaginal discharge(that isn't discolored or foul smelling) can be a sign of pregnancy. However don't count on it being a for sure sign, as most of the signs of pregnancy can be signs of many other things. The only sure sign is a lack of period, and even then it could be misleading, as you could be missing your period for another reason. I know its hard to wait, but unfortunately it's the waiting game we have to play. And once you DO get pregnant, you'll still be playing the waiting game... waiting for morning sickness to be over,, waiting for you to start showing... waiting for you to have the baby,, waiting to get RID of that stomach you waited so anxiously for before. HAHA. Good luck hun
    zsmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 04:05 PM
    I. Believ that the milky white dischrge could be a. Big chnc of being pregnant.. ive never had it until I found out I was pregnant.thts why I took a test and now I gt the sam thing again.. 3 days from my missed period crossed fingers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancée and I have a lot of unprotected sex - stupid I know, but there you have it. We usually use the "pull out" method although when it is close to my period, he goes inside me (also very stupid, I know) I always have very very regular periods - I mean they ALWAYS start on the same day every...

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to conceive for only a month. I ovulated on the 11th which I had unprotected sex the same day. I usually have slight cramping with ovulation but this time the cramping never went away. This is day 9 of the cramping. I have been extra emotional-- I had a full day of crying at work...

Is this early signs of being pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello how are you, my name is danielle and I am 21 years old.. Its 4:50am where I'm at and that's because I was woken up by heartburn about an hour 1/2 ago. My question is - is this heartburn that I'm feeling or is it morning sickness... I've had heartburn before many times but nothing to the...

Could I be pregnant? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. I am new to this site. Okay, trying to conceive as of Oct. 17, 2005. Went off the pill. First month had period 27 days, then got it again 20 days later, then got it again 26 days later, now it is January, and I was due the either 26 or 27 days. Nothing. So today is the 28th day, and I had some...

View more questions Search