Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smith5000123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2011, 07:39 PM

I believe that killing for no reason is wrong, but in the same sense, without cold blooded killing, the overpopulation would be even worse. Our morals endanger the planet, because killing is a form of population control. If animals don't kill each other, nature falls out of balance. Why should humans be any different? Humans are unbalanced creatures. I think we need to reevaluate ourselves, then fix the messes we've made, while also fixing ourselves to prevent further issues. In summation, yeah looking is wrong, but it's necessary to ensure the balance of humanity, and the world.
    Question_All Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2012, 08:18 AM
    Well no act can be evil in itself, only if its done under the wrong circumstances. The idea that killing is always wrong is just something that is hammered into our skulls by our parents from the moment we are born and that is why we "feel" that killing is wrong just we "feel" god exists. The idea that killing is wrong wasn't even brought forth in most countries until well after 1500 A.C and the only reason a killer would get punished was if he killed an important person or if a family member of the deceased sought revenge. This idea that all killing is wrong was brought forth by misguided idealists and then supported by the corrupt government to avoid a repeat of the french revolution while continuing to do whatever was in their own best interests instead of their countries best interests.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to kill loneliness? [ 5 Answers ]

Im doing my first year at university and I'm not in my country as well. At the times I feel really lonely and I don't know how to deal with it. I can be on my own, but most of the time I like to be with people and doing things together. I really want to be able to be more on my own and learn how to...

My cat is trying to kill me [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what happened, but last night, my loving cat that's about 4 1/2 years old now went crazy. My wife and I had to go to the emergency room shortly afterwards. The cat went nuts, just straight out attacking us... We did nothing towards her to provoke this and she will not give up the...

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

To kill a mockingbird [ 1 Answers ]

What does Maycomb's turnout for the trial imply about human nature?:

If Looks Could Kill [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this movie with Richard Grieco on DVD? On mailorder if possible. Thanks :)

View more questions Search