Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steakandpotatoes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Extra tired.
    How early have pregnant women been known to get extra weary when they're pregnant? LIke is it possible to feel extra tired at a month or less?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Sure, your body is now giving part of your nutrients to the fetus... get on prenatal vitamins asap... also try to eat healthy. Cut out sugar, and soda's. And get plenty of rest, also when your baby is born. Good luck
    kcoyle Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

May 29, 2007, 12:10 PM
    I felt like I had zero energy soon after I found out I was pregnant. It got to the point where I would almost fall asleep at work. Then when I got home at 5, I would eat (if my tummy would allow) or just fall asleep for the night. That went away around... 4 months. I am now 8 months along, and am so tired that I could fall asleep standing up. My little guy likes to stretch out my skin when I'm trying to fall asleep. But, he really loves to give my a swift kick to the bladder right as I'm about to head to dream land. So, I'm sorry to say, this is just the beginning. Wait until your newborn is here... you will be able to fall asleep in mid sentence.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 12:11 PM
    When I found out I was pregnant. I was so tierd. I fell asleep while working and had to take many naps. One day you will wake up and feel refreshed. Trust me.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 29, 2007, 12:17 PM
    I was extremely exhausted starting around two weeks and for my entire pregnancy... I think it happened to me so early because of the twins...
    steakandpotatoes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Wow... yeah, I think that if I am pregnant, I'm probably around 3 weeks along, but I've been getting the same amount of sleep, but I've felt extreme fatigue lately, more than usual. It's weird.. plus, in my previous question I stated that I've had the strange cramping, like I'm going to start my period, but unlike usual, I haven't. I'm only due to start on Thursday, but I've always either gotten cramps during midcycle (which surprsisingly I didn't this time) or on the first day, so bad that I can't even sleep un less ihave a heat pad around my belly.
    I'm probably going to take a test if I haven't started by this weekend... I'm a little excited, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 01:44 PM
    The fatigue and headaches was what made me test to see if I was pregnant. I found out at slightly over 3 weeks along, and now Im nearly 10 weeks along and still as tired... lol.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Fatigue in early pregnancy is VERY normal. Your body is having to work in over time to make your baby. The first trimester (esp the first few weeks of developement) and where most of the development of baby takes place, and therefore its extra hard work for your body. The last trimester is mainly putting weight on the baby, and the finishing touches(getting the lungs to mature enough to be able to breath efficiently on their own, etc) and the second trimester is a mixture of both trimesters. So it could be a sign of pregnancy for you, or it could just be something else. Unfortunately its still too early to tell. Good luck hun
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

May 31, 2007, 08:29 AM
    I was struggling with extreme fatigue before I had any other symptoms. It only lasted for about a month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extra Extra Dry Skin [ 8 Answers ]

I have extra extra dry skin. I am constantly shedding. What can I do about this. I have tried all kinds of lotions

I'm tired of trying [ 7 Answers ]

I'am tired of trying to get pregnant if it happen it happen.I want it so bad though

I am tired! [ 9 Answers ]

OK I am now 35 weeks and I want to know if anyone has any ways to go into labor early... now I don't want to just yet but I am getting close and in the next 3 weeks and I just need some ideas... please help me I am so tired and can't do much I feel big and blaaaaa... please let me know or if any...

I'm really getting tired [ 1 Answers ]

Its been since July first that I have been on my period. At first I thought OK its because I stopped the depo shot and its just trying to regulate itself. I started taking a new form of birth control (the pill). It was helping decrease my period but it made me nauseaded and develop too much yeast...

View more questions Search