Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria carmen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Supreme Court
    What is the name of the process which Supreme Court uses to enforce a ruling based on a law's constitutionality is called?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Please see this link: Judicial review - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Received court summons in my door and have 2 weeks to court date [ 9 Answers ]

I received a summons on my door for a $5,000 debt to american express. Lawyer office is about 1 1/2 from my home... I am willing to pay the debt, do I have to show up for court? I am going to be out of town and won't be around on the court date... can I call the attorney's office and settle the...

Pizza Hut Supreme Sandwich [ 5 Answers ]

I used to really enjoy the Pizza Hut Supreme Sandwich, but they no longer offer it on the menu. I would like to recreate it at home, but I don’t know the portions of the ingredients (mozzarella, ham, salami, lettuce, and dressing). Does anyone know how they were made, or might possibly have a...

Superior Court and Supreme Court [ 4 Answers ]

Is a "Superior court" the same thing as the "Supreme Court"?

Supermarionation - Supreme Puppetry! [ 6 Answers ]

The work of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson in a long series of puppet shows culminating in the unforgettable "Thunderbirds" is woefully underappreciated and the skill and craftsmanship has never been surpassed. Arguably the figures used in "Captain Scarlet & The Mysterons" when advanced technology...

Supreme Court [ 1 Answers ]

Is it time to get rid of the Supreme Court? Why or why not? What would replace it?

View more questions Search