Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 29, 2007, 09:44 AM
    How long?
    OK so I was wondering...

How long is making love suppose to last? I hear people say they make love for hours and hours and some just a minute.

I think I have a great sex life but sometimes I think we finish too fast.

What do you all think?

:)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 09:57 AM
    It is all individual.
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

May 29, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Yea, it's totally a personal thing. If you feel that your sex life is great well than that's awsome keep doing what your doing!
    snapdragon Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

May 29, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Well, when we're drunk it lasts about 3 minutes and when we haven't seen each other for a few days it could last off and on all night. And you know what? Sometimes when we're trying something new and it just isn't working we end it after a minute until we finish laughing it off. I think as long as you both had fun and satisfaction it will take as long as it needs to. And if you plan on being together for a while, there will be times when it finishes before it even starts.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 03:59 PM
    If it floats your boat just be happy with what you have.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 04:11 PM
    I really think it is an individual thing. Talk with each other and see what you guys like. Maybe stop "it" before it happens if you want it to last longer...
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 29, 2007, 04:30 PM
    It's all you and your spouse.
    Mrs Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

May 30, 2007, 04:57 AM
    It varies from person to person.There is no set time limit, just enjoy it and see what happens.
    It varies for me, when im tired i dont want a 12 hour sex marathon, some nights a quicky is all that is needed, sometimes it can go on for as long as we want it to, all depends on how you are both feeling.
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 30, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Thanks all for the great answers!

Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 30, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotz_of_Questions
    Thanks all for the great answers!

You are very welcome my dear!
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 05:25 PM
    The correct duration of lovemaking is the time that the both of you are satified with.

Cheers
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 31, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Just depends what you are up for.
    Some people include the time of foreplay with sex. So say two hours of foreplay then two hours of sex?
    Sometimes the man may climax more then once and they may start over again.
    Sometimes the woman may climax numerous amounts of times and they may keep going.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotz_of_Questions
    OK so I was wondering...

How long is making love suppose to last? I hear people say they make love for hours and hours and some just a minute.

I think I have a great sex life but sometimes I think we finish too fast.

What do you all think?

It is different for different people and different at different times for every one. There have been many times when our sex didn't last a minute, that is what we wanted, her bent over the vanity in the bathroom. We , we kiss and we go our separate ways both very happy and satisfied.
    Other times we make love for several hours, what you have to understand that I am not in her humping all of this time. We are doing so many different things, kissing, fondling each other, eating or sucking, or fingering each other. At a point that it is just too much to take we f**k and relax and then f**k some more, and eventually we both . We then get out of bed find something to eat, maybe get a bottle of wine or cold duck, and we start over again. We do this maybe three times and in total she may have 8 or 9 orgasms and I might have three or four.
    So play around with it and have fun. It does not always have to be a quickie.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

May 31, 2007, 08:52 PM
    We don't make love that long but its amazing. I can't because I dry up fast... and we usually only do it once at a time. It all about the couple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long is too long to have depression? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm Ariel and am 16 years old. I have had depression for about 7 years starting around the time my parents were getting a divorce. My mother took me and my 3 other sisters to a Phsyciatrist for about a year then took us out for awhile then took me back in all within 2 years. I have been very strong...

A long long thread [ 2 Answers ]

Hello there. I've decided this to be a long thread because I will ask many many things and I hope to discuss many things here. If a coin is placed on a piece of card resting atop of a jar, it is possible to flick the card away sharply so that the coin falls into the jar. Explain why this is...

How long does it all take? [ 1 Answers ]

In the state of Arkansas once the papers are filed I a just wondering how long it takes to be final?:confused:

Long-short-long [ 2 Answers ]

Hey you Okay I have a dilemma.For along time I had Long hair(almost to my butt)but then I started working out and it would get sweaty so I cut it shorter(wayyy shorter like I cut off over 20 inches)but now I kind of miss my long locks! All I can do is wait.But every time I had long hair somehow I...

View more questions Search