Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

May 30, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Yes I added you but I guess your not online
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

May 30, 2007, 10:42 AM
    COmmon people, why did you guys make a great deal out of this??

WEll, Neojunior, I have to tell you this:: I had a long distance relationship too, and I did all kinds of what people called "GUILT" like you did, I spied, I pretended to be friends with him, and other naughty stuff (except for cheating) not just 1 time, many times as the matter of trust, yeah its really hard to trust with LDR, and he knew it, he asked me if I did it, I confessed. ANd actually, he never considered it a crime like people do here. He just simply skipped it even when he knew it was no good but he understands why I did it. I really adore him for behaving like that.

So what I am trying to say here is: If someone loves you, then they can skip all your fault. No big deal! But in your situation, I guess she no longer truly love you. ANd without love, she cheated and took you for granted.

STOP BLAMING ON YOURSELF, NEOJUNIOR! Whatever happened, I can say that her mistake is 100 times bigger than yours.
    Just remember this :: YOU CAN NEVER LIVE WITH A LIER. Lier is always and forever a lier, can't be straight, can't change!

Please, be healthy, and spend time with people that truly love you like your family and your friends.
    NeoJunior Posts: 41, Reputation: -2

May 30, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunning07
    yes i added you but i guess your not online

I'm online now, sorry for letting you wait

May 30, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lmnotok
    COmmon people, why did you guys make a great deal out of this???

WEll, Neojunior, i have to tell you this:: I had a long distance relationship too, and i did all kinds of what ppl called "GUILT" like you did, i spied, i pretended to be friends with him, and other naughty stuff (except for cheating) not just 1 time, many times as the matter of trust, yeah its really hard to trust with LDR, and he knew it, he asked me if i did it, i confessed. ANd actually, he never considered it a crime like ppl do here. He just simply skipped it even when he knew it was no good but he understands why i did it. I really adore him for behaving like that.

So what i am trying to say here is: If someone loves you, then they can skip all your fault. No big deal! But in your situation, i guess she no longer truely love you. ANd without love, she cheated and took you for granted.

STOP BLAMING ON YOURSELF, NEOJUNIOR! Whatever happened, i can say that her mistake is 100 times bigger than yours.
    Just remember this :: YOU CAN NEVER LIVE WITH A LIER. Lier is always and forever a lier, can't be straight, can't change!

Please, be healthy, and spend time with ppl that truely love you like your family and your friends.

How long was your relationship? Cause mine was about 2 years. It was not really a long distance relationship like people use to call it, cause we meet every weekend, and we had 2-3 hours of conversation every day. Just one day that seems to change, and I got myself out of control, by being possessive, controlling, jealous, obssesive. I always looked at my relationship like a closer one, I mean I was pretending her to be near me every moment. I just forgot that that was a LDR. Wenn I understood that, everything was broken, I mean we got a lot of argueing, until I took to understand that.

May 30, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Mine is more than 3 years, we don't have a chance to meet as often like you guys. But, yeah we chatted and talked more than 2 hours everyday, too, so much that our parents both freak out! Hehe :D
    And, frustrated is the thing that I faced everyday. There was a period that I got so out of control, jealous, angry, and sometimes even accused him out of nothing at all, its normal with LDR.
    Yep, so I totally understand your action and reaction before and after the break up.
    My suggestion is forgive yourself first (like I did). It seems hard at first but once you forgive yourself, everything else seems to be easy, including the breakup too.
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Hey Neo! My friend, everyone in relationships make mistakes. Here's a list of things that are wrong along with the degree of harmfulness (1-10):
    1. Sex before marriage - 8 Depending on religion
    2. Lying to you partner- 6-10
    3. Cheating -12
    4. Spying- 5
    5. Any type of abuse 10-12

This is not at all scientific, just my opinion. Now if all these things are wrong to do and can't be forgiven then nobody will have a relationship. Cheating and abuse should not be forgiven, as love means to love! Love is not betraying someone or treating them badly. Now in a relationship there will be spying. Whether you hide behind a wall and see how long she talks to a specific guy, or listen to her voice mails, or check her phone, or pretend to be someone else online, or easedrop on your partner. Most of these will not be considered illegal, but yet remote access is illegal? I'm trying to say that everyone selects their way of spying on a loved one. Every relationship does it, and if they haven't, they will eventually. Please stop blaming yourself just because the government considers it illegal. The government changes its laws constantly. Don't base your judgement on government. You didn't do anything ridiculous... You had an instinct and you should be damn proud you took your measures to find out and you came out winning. You didn't have to live that lie anymore coming from her mouth. You did good to yourself. Be proud. Most people just don't have the brains to do what you did or they just don't want to. But you did, and be darn proud of yourself... You're free now! You owe her nothing. Not another second of your life.

She lied to you, betrayed you, slept WITH AN EX! and doesn't want to meet you now. She did the worst thing ever. She played with your heart and you probably would have never known the truth unless you did what you did. Don't let people say it's your fault. They were not in your situation. Why forgive yourself when you did nothing wrong. People spy in their own ways... Should they forgive themselves too? Heck no... and neither should you. Also, anybody who has been in love and has loved somebody, knows that lying is a part of it even though we wish it weren't. Without lying nobody will have a relationship. I mean lets be honest... Suppose we (a couple) are walking down a street and I (the boyfriend or gf) see a cute person with a great body or smile, and my gf/or boyfriend asks me if I would hook up with that person if was single, would I tell my girlfriend or boyfriend "Wow, he/she is gorgeous, I wish I could get my hands on him/her and yes I would hook up with him/her"? Of course not... People have exceptions with white lies and black lies and that is to each individual their own. But lying is a necessity. All in all, you didn't do anything to blame yourself for. She cheated and although you had insecurities (you had all right to) she destroyed the relationship, not you. Be proud that you loved her and be proud you really did try your best. She messed it up... Man, girls should be jumping to get with you right now... You're a real man who can love. Hopefully the next girl can treat you right, therefore you won't have to be insecure and I assure you, she is waiting for you right now, as soon as you accept that your ex messed up a good thing! You are the man! Go find your princess!

May 30, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Mine is more than 3 years, we dont have a chance to meet as often like you guys. But, yeah we chatted and talked more than 2 hours everyday, too, so much that our parents both freak out! hehe :D
    And, frustrated is the thing that i faced everyday. There was a period that i got soo out of control, jealous, angry, and sometimes even accused him out of nothing at all, its normal with LDR.
    Yep, so i totally understand your action and reaction before and after the break up.
    My suggestion is forgive yourself first (like i did). It seems hard at first but once you forgive yourself, everything else seems to be easy, including the breakup too.

Well, I'm so confused now :) I got so many answers to my question, and they are 50% to my favor, and 50% against me :) me too is against me :) Well, I'm still love her, and as is said Love never fails, right? Ok, lets call it so. I will not blame myself so hard for my mistakes, and I will wait some more time, until I found out she is missing me or feels a bad for losing me, and then I will call her and see what happened. At the end, I have nothing to loose. She already faced the fact that I can smell the things even 100km away (this is my record :) ), so I don't think she can do it again against me. Im not saying I'm asking her if she blames her self, and apologies, but I'm saying that if she feels guilty, and wants another chance with me, it will be in her hands if she can make me change my mind. What do you think?
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Just like 'The Used' song... If you want me back, you're going to have to ask nicer than that!

May 30, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by emopunk7
    Just like 'The Used' song...If you want me back, you're going to have to ask nicer than that!

Never heard that song :) What do you mean with ask nicer than that :)? Or was just the song and has nothing to do with the price of the eggs in china :)?
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 12:00 PM
    It was just the main part of the song... Look it up... Anyway, did you read my post for you?

May 30, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emopunk7
    It was just the main part of the song...Look it up...Anyway, did you read my post for you?

YES I read it. Thanks!

Well, I'm so confused now :) I got so many answers to my question, and they are 50% to my favor, and 50% against me :) me too is against me :) Well, I'm still love her, and as is said Love never fails, right? Ok, lets call it so. I will not blame myself so hard for my mistakes, and I will wait some more time, until I find out she is missing me or feels bad for losing me, and then I will call her and see what happened. At the end, I have nothing to loose. She already faced the fact that I can smell the things even 100km away (this is my record :) ), so I don't think she can do it again against me. Im not saying I'm asking her if she blames her self, and apologies, but I'm saying that if she feels guilty, and wants another chance with me, it will be in her hands if she can make me change my mind. What do you think?
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 12:12 PM
    I think you shouldn't care what she does or feels or says. She is gone and you are free. Forget about her. You have nothing to do with her anymore. Try to see that as a good thing. Join a gym and go everyday. It's what I do now. I took the advise from the people here and it's working. I'm not totally over it but I feel it is little by little... Good luck!
    rileyma Posts: 40, Reputation: 14

May 30, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoJunior
    I appreciate you answer my friend. I know she is hurt. Me either. But i guess i dont care so much of my feelings because i know what i have done wrong. That makes me not hate her. But hate myself in somehow. Because everything was ok, really, until she used to go out a little more in clubs and so, and i became jelous and controlling. I know i pushed her right to the cheating. I could do it too if someone could be so controlling over me. I believe!
    No one has a right to cheat on someone. If you were that bad than the right thing to do was to leave you... NOT to cheat on you. Maybe you did do some things that weren't appropriate but I'm sure she did some things wrong too. You can't justify her actions and staying in the relationship by blaming yourself. Please look at this clearly and see that she cheated on you... plain and simple, and that has resulted in you not trusting her. Once the trust is gone... more times than not it is over. Been there... done that!

May 30, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoJunior
    YES i read it. Thanks!

Well, im so confused now :) i got so many answers to my question, and they are 50% to my favor, and 50% against me :) me too is against me :) Well, im still love her, and as is said Love never fails, right? Ok, lets call it so. I will not blame my self so hard for my mistakes, and i will wait some more time, until i find out she is missing me or feels bad for loosing me, and then i will call her and see what happend. At the end, i have nothing to loose. She already faced the fact that i can smell the things even 100km away (this is my record :) ), so i dont think she can do it again against me. Im not saying im asking her if she blames her self, and apologies, but im saying that if she feels guilty, and wants another chance with me, it will be in her hands if she can make me change my mind. what do you think ??

If IF IF
    Why do you talk about If all the time when that IF is not going to happen. Does she feel guilty NOW?? NO NO NO! If someone has to feel guilty FIRST, then it must be HER, not YOU.
    Young man, let you tell you this: she is not going to feel guilty EVER. Because if she seems to feel, she has to feel it at the 1st place when you told her about all her lies. But she didn't, on the contrary, she even blamed you!
    Well, that's the fact about women, so accept it, and don't think about IF anymore, don't lie to yourself anymore.

May 31, 2007, 12:33 AM
    If IF IF
    Why do you talk about If all the time when that IF is not gonna happen. Does she feel guilty NOW??? NO NO NO!! If someone has to feel guilty FIRST, then it must be HER, not YOU.
    Young man, let you tell you this: she is not gonna feel guilty EVER. Because if she seems to feel, she has to feel it at the 1st place when you told her about all her lies. But she didnt, on the contrary, she even blamed you!
    Well, thats the fact about women, so accept it, and dont think about IF anymore, dont lie to yourself anymore.

Yeah, you are sooo right. That's it. I just keep lying myself with all these IF IF IF. What I know is the fact that she feels guilty and she can't get with her own mistakes. Everyone can feel guilty and confused, whatever he/she did, if you got the proves for his/her lies and put them on the table. It's a human nature to defence him/herself if you put them in front of the mirror. And everyone has a different kind of pride and egoism in the character. What I'm trying to say is the fact that she feels even worse and blushing about her reactions and the fact that I exposed her. And keeps blameing on me, because she wants to hide her own low self-esteem and bad character. Even if she wants to talk to me, or is waiting for me to be in contact with her, she still can't talk because she feels ashamed. That's what I think.

And what I think also is the fact that you have very nice eyes (if they are yours :) )

Jun 10, 2007, 10:53 AM
    She needs time for what?
    I was with this girl for about 2 years now. We had a really good relation (no problems out there). It was a LDR, but we used to meet every weekend. We go through the steps of Being in love with each other, I guess you know what it means. The only problem that we used to go through was that I was jealous the last months that she used to meet her ex. She always told me that she keeps talking to her ex, as a friend (they knew each other for about 9 years). Well my mind was too occupied to believe he is only a friend or something more. In somehow, I pushed her away during those months. This guy used to see our problems, and took advantage of the situation to tell her that he loves her, and all the rest. She was also vulnerable to this situation, because of the problems she had with me. Well, to keep it short, recently I found her cheating on me with this guy. I should knew that. I mean, I pushed her away from me, and this guy was the only one near her. Anyway, as I found that, I dumped her, and my reactions were really terrible. It was a bad breakup. Now, from 1 month, I tried to be in contact with her, but she didn't respond me. Only one time before 2 weeks, and she told me she needs time to meet me. Today I asked her again what "need time" means. She told me "Need time to see you again in the eyes. Everything was interrupted so brutaly, i didnt ever imagine. What remains are the memories, corrupted by the uglu latest events". I don't know how to interpret this. I care about this girl, and I know I got problems in myself too, and made that realtion hard for her. That's why I want to try to fix things between us. But I don't know what this message means. In somehow its like an offer to see my mind, what I think about the situation. I want to give her time, and I told her that I'm ready to see what we can fix and made those problems disappear. Don't tell me to let her go, cause I can do it, but this realtion and her are very important to me. What do you suggest me to do, and how do you interpret this message from her?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 10, 2007, 10:59 AM
    "Need time to see you again in the eyes. Everything was interrupted so brutaly, i didnt ever imagine. What remains are the memories, corrupted by the uglu latest events."

My interpretation of this is that she isn't interested in seeing you in person until time has gone by. She was surprised at how your and her relationship ended so badly. She had had good memories of being with you, but now they are blackened by the breakup and her current negative feelings toward youl

Jun 10, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    "Need time to see you again in the eyes. Everything was interrupted so brutaly, i didnt ever imagine. What remains are the memories, corrupted by the uglu latest events."

My interpretation of this is that she isn't interested in seeing you in person until time has gone by. She was surprised at how your and her relationship ended so badly. She had had good memories of being with you, but now they are blackened by the breakup and her current negative feelings toward youl

Do you mean there could be a chance that we can speak about those problems, and see what we can do? I mean, for the moment I know she doesn't feel good, me neither, I know we both need time (its being only a 1 month since the breakup). But do you think she wants to finish everything, but save those memories ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 10, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Give her time. Don't contact her in any way. Maybe time will erase some of the bad stuff and she will remember more of the good stuff. She has only the bad stuff in front of her right now. Let her contact you, if she wants to. Meanwhile, do things you enjoy and get a life--live your daily life as happily as you can. Don't moon over her. Hang out with friends and date casually.

Jun 10, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    Give her time. Don't contact her in any way. Maybe time will erase some of the bad stuff and she will remember more of the good stuff. She has only the bad stuff in front of her right now. Let her contact you, if she wants to. Meanwhile, do things you enjoy and get a life--live your daily life as happily as you can. Don't moon over her. Hang out with friends and date casually.

Yes, I told her that she will have all the time she needs. And that's I'm going to do. But do you think I should date someone else instead? Or just wait for her to contact me? I don't know and I don't want that, as long as my heart belongs to her. I told you she and this relation is very important to me (future stuff). And by the way, I don't had such experience before. I mean, I broke up with others, but never wanted to go back with them. Does it effect how long is the breakup? Cause I'm afraid she will forget everything, and later it will be more difficult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just broke up and need help getting over my first love [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my first love broke up about 2 days ago. Her name is Megan (she is 17 I am 18) and we were in really love with each other. We helped each other with our demons(she had been sexual assaulted and me beaten in our past). We spend almost all our time together (everyday after school) and most all...

I've taken back my boyfriend that cheated on me. BIG mistake? [ 6 Answers ]

My b/f's relationship with his ex, was about 5 weeks long.I was good friends with his ex, unitl they split and we started a relationship.We have been going out for 2 1/2 yrs.Me and his ex stopped being friends, but still talked now and then.My b/f and her continued being friends after they split.I...

How do I know he is in love with me after he is cheated [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have been dating someone who was cheated and damped 4 1/2 months later. He dated his ex for a year and 9 months. He is affectionate, loving and respectful me. However, something that I can't really describe still bothers me. I just wish he left at his term. I always feel there are...

I broke up with my x and I still love her [ 1 Answers ]

I broke up with my x and a still love her... the reason I broke up with her is cause I thought she didn't love me but she really did... a day after I made fun of her ( that's what I always do to someone I brake up with ) at night she called me and told me to please stop cussing her and stuff... I...

He cheated but I still love him [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what to do my boyfriend we been going off and on for about a year because he had cheated on me than I got pregnant I was 9weeks when I lost my baby I think it was stree because of him with these females he say he love me I believe him but thani don't believe him and the reason why I...

View more questions Search