Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nahariyya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Late period
    Hi I am 46 and have not had my period for 2 weeks. I was very regular befre. I did preganancy test it was negative. What could be the reason?
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 08:47 AM
    You could be experiencing the beginning of menapause. Have you had hot flashes or night sweats?
    nahariyya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 08:52 AM
    No I have not
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 08:56 AM
    I would give your doctor a call. If it is menapause you may need to get on some sort of hormone therapy or some supplements.
    My sister, who is 36, is currently in pre-menapause and is having to take a calcium supplement and estroven. She is only suffering from night sweats right now and really bad mood swings.
    Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

My period came late [ 1 Answers ]

I got my period April 14th of last month and this month I did'nt get it for a whole month and when it came I got it 5 days late and its light pink what do you think this could mean oh yeah and I had sex unprotected for the last month?

Late Period [ 1 Answers ]

I 44 year old female, I've never been late for my period. I am 10 day late, took HPT it was negative. I had burning in my upper stomach, which sometimes radiates to my thoat, and I've loss my appetite. I do have a history of anxiety disorder. Should I see a doctor?

Late period [ 6 Answers ]

My period was four days late I took morning after pill on the 4th day of the missed period now on the 5th day there is bleeding and brown discharge and clotting plus cramps. If I were pregnant should this happen

Late Period [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was April 20th. I should have gotten one May 17th. I'm not always regular, but lasst month I was right on time. I had sex on the 21st of April and somewhere around the 8th of may. The "ovulation" day for me should be May 4th. Both times my boyfriend and I had sex he withdrew (not for...

View more questions Search