Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dogsonthefarm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Honeywell TH8000 not responding to screen touches
    I have a Honeywell TH8000 thermostat. It does not respond to any touches on the screen. I need to change from heat to air conditioning. How can I reset the thermostat to start over?
    JackT Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

May 29, 2007, 01:14 PM
    See the following web site, http://www.thermostatshop.com/manual...r%20manual.pdf it explains how to unlock the thermostat.
    JAKE22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 07:54 PM
    Your screen is locked upped to save a program, just unlock the screen. Read the manual, it's a must.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toe touches [ 1 Answers ]

There are try outs next Thursday and I can't do a toe touch and all the sites I have been on telll me to do a straddle first but I can't do a straddle either I need help please.:)

Honeywell TH8000 red light blinks 4 time [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a Honeywell TH8000 thermostat with a Coleman heat pump and coleman variable speed electric furnace. Sometimes the thermostat emergency red light (top right corner) blinks 4 times in a loop. This can happen on both the Heat and EM Heat mode. I have searched the WEB for the info...

Honeywell TH8000 thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

This thermostat was installed only 8 months ago and has worked fine until last night. It began a humming sound and the thermostate vibrates. What is causing this? The heater is working fine and all displays are normal. It is just this loud sound that is emitting from the thermostate itself and...

Honeywell TH8000 intermittent [ 1 Answers ]

I have a few months old Lennox heat pump with Honeywell TH8000 thermostat. Most of the time the thermostat works great but once every two weeks or so the inside temperature on the unit says 75, the thermostat is set to turn on heat at 72, and the heat comes on! The programming is set for manual,...

Honeywell TH8000 Thermostat [ 8 Answers ]

When this thermostat call for aux. heat, it reads aux. heat on the pad but no heat. The aux. heat works in manual mode. I think a setup code is wrong since it has never done right. Could someone help.

View more questions Search