Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ramish Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 05:00 AM
    Modem & Its Types
    Hello;

Working in IT Field since 2003 after finishing College studies, I have heard and studied about Modem & its types a lot, but still confused and curious about it.

I will appreciate if anyone can tell me the TYPES OF MODEM and somehow anything more than that will be the lowest and highest speed of Modem.

Thanks in advance & waiting for your reply please (ALL)
    Ramish
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 05:15 AM
    A simple Google search will tell you all you need to know and more. Is there anything specific you are looking for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Telabs 8110 modem ican I used it as leased line modem [ 3 Answers ]

In my office there is a Tellabs 8110 modem from where internet is connected . Is it is a leased line modem or it is a fixed ip broadband modem :)

400 amp service with 2-200 amp panels & 320 amp socket [ 6 Answers ]

Hi TK. I am running 400 amp service into my new contruction home. The electric compnay is running a single 400 amp line to the meter. I have to split it to the two panels at that point. You had told me once before that I need a 320 amp meter socket and then run 2-200 amp lines to the separate...

Modem & Vista [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I recently purchased a Gateway computer that came with Vista Premium. I currently do not have internet at home, but service will start tomorrow. My question is, can you install an external modem (Motorola SB5101) without having the installation cd? I have the modem, but no cd to go with...

Different Types of Christianity? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea where I will be able to find a simple chart or table of some kind to see exactly what the differences are between the various types of Christianity, including Baptist, Evangelical, Methodist, Orthodox etc. I am a Christian but am intrigued as to see the exact...

Modem Types [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Could anyone advise me on what I have to do if I currently have a broadband connection (all connected up and installed) in my home but my PC only seems to have a 56k modem installed. Ie: Is there still a way I can connect to the internet on my PC via my broadband cable? The connector on the...

View more questions Search