Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jatin01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 01:01 AM
    I am planning to be a part of airlines
    Do you think I'll be successful in this field?
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jun 2, 2007, 10:51 PM
    You have the potential to do whatever it is you want.

So... What do you want to do at an airline company? Be a pilot? Be their accountant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 2, 2007, 11:47 PM
    Well, since I don't know you I can't say whether you will be successful. However, my sister is a successful flight attendant and her husband is a successful pilot. So the possibility is there.
    cargoa45 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Yeah I depends on what you want to do and what your likes and dislikes are, I myself, love aviation! LOVE FLYING! Lol but as you saw in my other thread I suck at math hehe

But what do you want to do? Fly? Ground crew? Engineer?
    Might want to tells us something about yourself.

Abdul

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401 K Planning [ 2 Answers ]

Hi ; I am from India and have been residing in Us for a year now. I was not so sure about my investments last year and people suggested not to invest in 401 K if I am not planning to stay in US permanently. I didn't and found that for 2006 my taxes were really high and decided to invest in an...

Power goes out in part of house w/out tripping breaker Part 2 [ 2 Answers ]

How would I use a voltage tester? Would I go from outlet to outlet measuring the voltage? I've gone around the house and tightened outlets and opened the panel and tightened the screws that were not tight. I haven't seen the lights dim since I tightened everything. Thanks a lot! Gbrown

Wiring for Temperature Airlines [ 2 Answers ]

I was working on an industrial unit and the wiring was not connected properly. I was connecting airlines that run to the thermostat. Can you tell me how to properly connect airlines to a themostate? Thanks

Profit Planning [ 1 Answers ]

What is Trend Forecasting? Is there any formula or method to project future sales on basis of given set of data? Data is given in the file attached.636

View more questions Search