Body language
    Why is body language?
    Why is body language important?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 12:26 AM
    Please see the following link:

Body language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the importance of body language, I would suggest checking out the following sites:

The importance of body language

http://web.cba.neu.edu/~ewertheim/interper/commun.htm
    aujar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 06:31 AM
    Body language is important. People in different language can communicate each other in the easy way by using body language. Some body language is so common. Everyone can understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

Bunny body language [ 4 Answers ]

My house bunny wags her tail. I know most body language of bunnies but can not find if this has any meaning to it.

Language [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Language Experts, I Want To Learn A Foreign Lanhuage.I Have Two Options French And German.can U Tell Me Which 1 Of Those Can Give Me Better Career Opportunities?

First language literacy and second language litera [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between first language literacy and second language literacy?

View more questions Search