Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wallabee4 Posts: 294, Reputation: 19

May 28, 2007, 08:14 PM
    What businesses will SUCCEED in a Wal-Mart town?
    Does anybody out there have any insight into this? What services/products lines does Wal-mart typically ignore that can still spell success for a small business located in a new Wal-Mart town? I am desperately seeking a new business idea and can't quite figure out the niche/needs/problems to solve for consumers in this town (I've recently relocated here) PLEASE! Any and all entrepreneurial ideas wanted. (This is rural America, by the way.)
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Flower shop. I lived in a small town, 2,500 in the city itself. We had 4 shops... to handle the city and the rural area(county). People in the country are big on sending flowers... deaths "huge event"... and memorial day. Good luck also we had a super walmart 20 miles to the north of the city and 1 about 10 miles south of the city, they don't seem to compete with flowers. Sshhh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anthing in Wal-mart [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, Can any of you tell any skin lightning creams I can find in Wal-mart or Shopper's Drugmart. I don't trust the stuff on the internet and they are way expensive, some Don't even work! Thanks everyone!

Wal Mart [ 3 Answers ]

How is Wal Mart a hindrance to our economy? (meaning how is it bad for our economy.. needing to exaplin in detail.)

Wal-mart Radio [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the number to walmart radio, you know so I can do a couple of shout outs myself. Thank you, ladygem;)

Wal Mart Music [ 3 Answers ]

This has been asked once before, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to track down Wal Mart Radio Network's playlists. If anyone can help me on this it would be great and I'd owe you one... sentimentally of course. Crazy about music, John

Wal-mart [ 3 Answers ]

I need to find the answer to this question as soon as possible WalMart companies sell more of these than anyone else in America, even people who make it their business to sell ONLY these. What is it? Please help

View more questions Search