Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovequestioner Posts: 10, Reputation: -6

May 28, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Which one hot guy
    There is this boy in my class who I like and he looks at me like all the time who is named Joe. There is a boy I like who is not in my class but he goes to the center I go to and hs name is Nasserand he looks at me all the time. Joe and Nasser are both hot guys who should I pick as a boyfriend or best friend.
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

May 28, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Both of them are hot but they are two different boys with different personalities. I think you should get to know both of them so it will help you decide which one is the one to keep as a boy friend or best friend.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2007, 05:10 PM
    One of these guys isn't your friends b/f is it?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...hip-96016.html
    If so, he is not available so the choice is easy. If not get to know them both, and see who you like the best.

May 28, 2007, 05:15 PM
    They are not my friends boyfriend some shut up man

May 28, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Joe is that funny guy who can be the nicest guy. Nasser is all ways happy and he will care say for you and is the smartest guy.just to say I'm 11.Joe is 11 and Nasser is 12. But if you if you see them they are hot
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2007, 05:47 PM
    they are not my friends boyfriend some shut up man
    Your to young to tell grownups to shut up. Very bad manners, since I was only going by what you wrote.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovequestioner
    they are not my friends bf some shut up man
    If both of them are nice guys, why would they put up with this attitude?
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

May 28, 2007, 09:06 PM
    Oh yeah, hot guys with mean girl??
    Go love ourself first! Or no one will ever love you once they get close to you.
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jun 11, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Bloody nora, you're 11?

Hmm here's an idea, how about instead of being interested in boys you study hard, get a good job then when you are a little older you can start to find a man.

11 just seems a little young to start going after boys, don't grow up too fast
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 05:17 PM
    Agreed... and not to mention, you ARE only 11... whoever you choose, you will have PLENTY of time to choose the other one later

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

Radiators hot but hot water from taps luke warm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, First of all I am novice.. a real novice when it comes to plumbing, so please be easy on me :) I hope someone can shed some light on this weird problem. I have a conventional boiler with a hot water tank in the bathroom and 2 tanks in the loft. The radiators in the house are fine, they...

No hot water from tub faucet; all others - very hot [ 2 Answers ]

Every hot water faucet in my house produces scalding hot water. EXCEPT the upstairs tub/shower. From that faucet we only get lukewarm water. Why? What should be replaced? bradsmithmm

Hot guy on TV [ 15 Answers ]

Was watching TV with my girlfriend. You know that talent type show. Some guy on the TV without his shirt off appears. My girlfriend yells out, wow he is hot! I'm like thinking I would never say that about another women in front of her. Even if it was on TV. Not sure what to think about it. Maybe...

View more questions Search