Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    w1zard99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Kitchen sink faucet and sprayer
    I have a problem I turn on water in kitchen sink and no water but the sprayer works

I have taken it apart as far as I could figure out how to but still no water out of faucet
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 28, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Hey Whiz,

The fact that you have pressure to the sprayer tells me your supplies are clear. This puts the problem in the valve itself. Have you removed the aerator from the spout and checked and cleaned the screens? Let me know, Tom
    w1zard99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Replaced faucet screen was clean... once replaced everything works fine thanks for the help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with a Peerless Two Handle Kitchen Faucet w/Sprayer [ 4 Answers ]

Culprit: Peerless Two Handle Kitchen Faucet w/Sprayer Two part question: 1) Need instructions and photo illustrations (if possible) on fixing a dripping faucet; and 2) same for separate sprayer worked fine just after install but now it does not spray. A slight stream of water is coming from the...

Kitchen sink sprayer leaking from under sink [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink sprayer is leaking from underneath my sink. We just replaced the spray head part. Could it be the hose or what else could it be? Thank you!

Dripping Sprayer in Kitchen Faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a Peerless Kitchen Faucet Model Series 99596 and the sprayer drips water when the water is turned on and water is coming out of the spout. All my connections are tight and no water is leaking anywhere else. Do you think this is a faulty sprayer? Or is it a problem at the...

Kitchen Faucet Not working... but sprayer does? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: This faucet was installed by a previous homeowner and I'd like to troubleshoot before diving in or replacing the faucet. This is a compression faucet with a separate sprayer. When you turn on the hot or cold or both, barely a trickle of water comes out of spout. The sprayer works, but...

View more questions Search