Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    okush Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 07:28 AM
    What do I eat?
    I am an african and once suffered from high blood pressure but it was treated but since then my face became thin and it makes me look old and my chickbones can clearly be seen I am 19 but I look 40 what can I eat or do?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Make sure you are eating the right amount of calories and correct foods, nothing fried, sugary or salty. Natural whole grains like wheat breads, pastas, cereals or rice. Lots of fruits and veggies, Lean meats like skinless chicken, turkey, fish or loin type meats, baked or broiled and get adequate dairy every day, low fat or skim milk, skim or partially skim cheese, and yogurt. Eats small portions of seeds and nuts for snacks. Oatmeal or wheat cereals with fruit in the morning will give you a healthy start for the day. Don't miss any meals. Using olive, canola oil to cook with, instead of lards, butter or margarine. I'm sure you watch your intakes because of your high blood pressure, it's a life long change that will pay off. You don't give your height, weight, frame, or sex, or if right now your generally underweight, or where you live (for food availability), so this is all I can help you with now.
    carol_03 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2007, 03:26 AM
    lovelesspa is right. Just follow the right diet and have enough sleep. You can gain a good health already. And please have enough rest. :)
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 03:47 AM
    I might also suggest drinking plenty of water, each day and stay from the too many caffiene drinks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meals to eat [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on a diet for a week and it's hard to eat right and to stick with it but I have to because I really want to lose weight I exercise and on slimquick so any help or ideas would help

My 4 yr old will not eat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My first time I hope someone can help. I have been trying to get my daughter to eat for so long past 6 months. She eats very little a usual day is breakfarst one squaer of toast lunch usually tuna only what I can get her to eat an maby 4 to 5 spoon full dinner rice she gags on chicken...

What to eat when beastfeeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm breastfeeding my three weeks baby and have a cravings for these xxx mints lollies which is hot and minty, Dose that makes my milk minty as well? Dose my baby get effected as well?

What do they eat? [ 1 Answers ]

I have two baby red eared slider turtles and they have been at my house for like 2 weeks now, and they don't really like the turtle food that I bought at petsmart, what kinds of meat or vegetables can I feed them?? And how do I make sure they can eat

View more questions Search