Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JimBob55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Can you fix rust holes in frame near rear wheelwell on a 1994 honda civic ex
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 28, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Rust holes in your frame are not good. The intergrity of the frame is compromised and patching will not help. You should seek and experienced welder who can splice in some 10 gauge steel box or plate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Holes in floor joists [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, We are adding a new addition to our current home. The plumber is putting in the plumbing and he has hacked away about 4 inches from our new floor joices. We are now concerned about the structure and the integrity of that. Its for a new bathroom with a toilet and a biddet and all floor tile....

Drilling holes [ 2 Answers ]

I need to drill a4" vent hole for a water heater in side of my house to connect the venting. What is the best drill to use and any avice on problems imight run into?

Shower surround holes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need to be able to drill a 5 inch hole in a fiberglass shower surround. The fiberglass is approximatly 5/16 inch thick. What should I use to do that without cracking or tearing the fiberglass??

Chain link holes [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I have some holes in my chain link fence, and was wondering how to patch them, there about 2 foot and are in the center of the fence

Drilling holes in mirror [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've never drilled a mirror before and I need a little help, I'm mounting two wall sconces over a bathroom vanity and need two small mounting screw holes and a small hole to accommodate the wiring for each sconce. A 4' by 5' mirror is on the wall it sits in a bottom channel and is held in...

View more questions Search