Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wesrim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 05:49 AM
    White spots on my penis
    I'm 27 years old and since puberty I've had fordyce (white little spots) all over my penis... and I really hate them!! Surely there is some way that I can get these spots removed or lasered? It would do a lot foe my confidance. Can anyone help me??
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Generally, Doctors consider these a part of regular physiology and do not remove them. However, for those that insist on their removal, there has been some success in using the following methods with varying degrees of success and side effects:

1. Vaporising laser treatments and electro desiccation. (Laser treatments can cause scarring)
    2. TCA chemical peels. (As soon as you stop peels, they return)
    3. Diathermy or liquid nitrogen freezing.
    4. Pulse Dye Lasers. (do not scar)

Source: Wikipedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spots on penis [ 14 Answers ]

Help I've got these skin coloured spots on my penis I've ask about this before and I got told its natural! But I would like a second appinunn so what do you think? And also can I get rid of them because I'm scared to have sex with my girlfiend and I really don't no what to do!:( what do you think...

Penis spots [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, well my sex live has just become alive again in the last couple of days. And yesturday I realiseds that I have really small red dots on the head of my penis!! Im really worried because I didn't have these before I started do sexual things again. On the good side there seems to be less of them...

Recurring spots on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My GP has diagnosed me as having an UTI. I always get spots on my penis, they look like acne spots and they sometimes burts and white puss comes out of them. I usually only get one at a time and once I get rid of one, another one appears about a week later. Im sick of getting these, they are...

Spots on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I have loads of these spots on my penis and all over my sack. I've been on here before and told they were normal but it's the sheer number of them that gets me. They don't cause anything adverse but they are increasing and always have been. I've had them for as long as I can remember and I've...

View more questions Search