Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lanpat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 03:43 AM
    Prime button not having gas in it
    I have a cfaftsmAN weed eater and I have noticed that when you push the prime button on the side of it it has no gas in it to prime the engine. The tank in full. It just started this yesterday.
    pergammano Posts: 82, Reputation: 8

May 28, 2007, 05:53 AM
    I don't know whether this will help, I have many pieces of equipment, and I find that from time to time I have to replace the "Primer Bulbs." They deteriorate, the plastic breaks down & they get small cracks in them.
    visionary7 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 12:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lanpat
    i have a cfaftsmAN weed eater and i have noticed that when you push the prime button on the side of it it has no gas in it to prime the engine. the tank in full. it just started this yesterday.
    Also! If the has been sitting around for a while,you might have trash in your tank. Try to buy some oil mixture that has a STABLEIZER in the oil.

Another thought! 1 or both fuel lines can be either corroded,broken,or cut,at the nipple connection!

Good luck,and may GOD BLESS! MR. NEIL WILLIAMS
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Sounds As Though Visionary Is Right On Track. Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prime numbers [ 2 Answers ]

what are 2 prime numbers when multiplied = 400

Kenmore Elite gas dryer has no heat turns off when start button is released [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite gas dryer Model 11074992300. At first the dryer would run but there was no heat. Now the dryer will only run when the start button is pressed, as soon as it's released it stops running and still no heat. Does anyone know what it will need to be repaired?

Gas Furnace needs reset button pushed to work [ 1 Answers ]

1983 - Natural Gas - Rheem Furnace Model #RCDA-100C-ER Originally the furnace blower would not come on. I called a technician who pushed a reset button. He mentioned something about the air fuel mixture and that a gust of wind could have tripped the furnace off. Pushing the button worked for...

Prime numbers [ 7 Answers ]

a buddy of mine posts hard math problems on myspace. I'm no math whiz so I enlist the help of others... help me out please What is the largest prime you can write using the digits from the 7th 4-digit prime in consecutive digits of (-1)^(1/(Pi * I))... where "i" of course equals sqrt(-1) ...

View more questions Search