Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wanjiru Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 02:48 AM
    I was about three months pregnant, then I miscarriaged.
    After how long can I get pregnant. And How can I prevent the other pregnancy from miscarriage.
    Please help
    Thank you

What causes miscarriage
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Miscarriage can be caused by any number of reasons; trauma, blood disorder, fertility problems, etc. The best thing to do is to call your doctor and see if there is a way to determine why you miscarried and if he/she advises you to try to get pregnant again. Really, only your doctor can answer these questions for you.

Additionally, I'm so sorry for your loss, and hope you are able to recover both physically and emotionally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy after miscarriage [ 2 Answers ]

HI I've previously asked a question relating to my miscarraige and whether I could be pregnant again so soon after a miscarraige 4 weeks ago an it turns out I'm pregnant again. I must only be 2 or 3 weeks gone, I just don't know if this is safe so soon after a miscarriage. Im quite scared now...

Bleeding in early pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Am about two months preganant and I have started bleeding, but it just a little, Please advice me what to do because I don't want to loose the baby.

Too early for pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it too early to take a pregnancy test if your only a week late from your period?

Early pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I am in early pregnancy and bleeding and slight pain is this natural or am I having a miscarage

Early Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently found out that I am pregnant but am worried as I am supposed to be going to Florida 3 weeks. At this time I will only be around 5 weeks pregnant and I am wondering whether the flight may effect my chances of having a miscarriage? Also there are a lot of rides and water slides in...

View more questions Search