Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmsv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Career query
    Hii,

I`ve just completed b.sc in biotechnology. I am planning to pursure higher studies ( ms in biotechnology / molecular biology or any other course) abroad. I have not had a fixed pln that I would take up only this particular major.
    I also m going for gre & toefl classes.
    My aim is to work for a reputed pharmaceutical company! What kind of a job will I get in a pharma ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 27, 2007, 10:05 PM
    You might try the following site to see the kinds of pharmaceutical jobs that are available to those who will have the degrees and knowledge that you will have.

pharmaceutical jobs biotechnology - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Career help. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm junior at the University.and my subjects are Psychology,marketing,economics,accounting.I want to bean administrative manager.I need guidance like what major should I take? Like should I go in to Finance, Marketing or etc? Thanks.

Just a query [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone like ever get back together?! - all of this website is "let it go, let it go" -which is all blindingly good advice but does anyone EVER get back together and it works out? Just curious - not planning on doing it with any of my ex's just yet -thanks to you guys!

Career [ 2 Answers ]

I'm planning to go abroad for further studies in Computer Science, where as my uncle wants me to go abroad to get a commercial pilots license. What will happen, will I go abroad? If so which course would I pursue?

DNS Query Query. A Query about DNS Queries... [ 12 Answers ]

I am a software developer, I don’t know much about networks. I have a working network but with one weird (well to me it’s weird) problem. If you can offer any insight I’ll be very grateful! <!--- Image Attachment Below (I couldn't find a way to paste it here in the editor :-( ) ---> ...

View more questions Search