Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Girls, attention-seekers
    Why do most girls seek attention?
    What's about it that makes them so happy?

Do you guys like girls who are attention-seekers?
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 27, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Girl's seek attention to get our attention and they are happy cause they got it. And
    We don't... It's just that they got our attention. That's a funny answer.

The real answer is... Lot's of reasons, to many to count. They like some one, they lack att in other places in their lives, ECT... They can even create unnecessary drama to obtain it. And one of the great starter programs that boot up this attention drive is COMPETITION! It's like animals with bright colours during mating season, lol. And guy's often don't realize that they are in a potential relation with these att seekers until it's to late "we usually as a breed tend to end up with the brightest coloured female". Most of the time it is harmless stuff, but some people lie, and create issues that can hurt relations in the long run. Why? What's going on? Did you miss out on a guy to one of those damn attention seekers?
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

May 27, 2007, 09:34 PM
    With all these perfect super model chicks out there we want to feel special too.
    Just tell us we're beautiful every once in a while. I try not to be an attention-whore, I really do, but it's nice when a guy calls me beautiful or hot or sweet, whatever. I guess it's self-esteem issues, does that help?
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

May 27, 2007, 09:51 PM
    Girls like getting compliments because in today's society we feel pressured to be skinny and pretty. The attention seeking girls put a lot of time into trying to make themselves feel pretty and it is kind of a boost of confidence whenever people compliment them. I think the majority of "attention-seekers" have low self esteem and feel like they need a little reinforcement.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 28, 2007, 02:02 AM
    Im more indipendant than attention seeking.I have the odd day where I'm a little clingy and just want to cuddle, but the rest of the time I'm OK doing my own thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divided attention [ 3 Answers ]

An example of divided attention is driving while speaking to someone on a cell phone. Another real life, everyday example of divided attention would be?

Something new to my attention [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I have discovered a couple small spot like 'things' on my penis head. Im 100% sure its not an std as I've had the same sexual partner for about 3 years now and prior to that I had tests done at my health clinic and proved negative as did she. Any idea what these could be - I'm mainly...

Paying Attention [ 5 Answers ]

I am having a hard time getting my puppy to pay attention to me. She is just stubborn and does not listen, even with treats! I don't want her to get hurt chasing a squirrel or even worse a car, she is all over the place.

How to get attention from the fellas [ 6 Answers ]

IS it common for a guy to feel really passionatly about 2 girls at the same time? What is it that guys like in a girl? What gets a guy to even pay attention to a girl? How can I make guys act like I'm not a freak of nature? I know its not because I'm totally ugly because people tell me...

Get the coach's attention [ 4 Answers ]

The only way I can describe basketball and me is, pure love. I play any chance I can get and I'm always spraining my ankles because of that. I play for an all star team, and I also play in a recreation league The problem I have is making the school team. I try my hardest. I dive for balls and do...

View more questions Search