Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hop2itpdq Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2007, 01:23 PM
    How to permanently fix fuzzy images? HELP!
    Pictures displayed are very fuzzy, looks like a bunch of fuzzy boxes linked together to form a very bad OUT OF FOCUS PICTURE .

I can get a good picture if I right click "Display Imagine with Full Quality"" or "display all images with Full Quality". That's all well and good but it also takes a few seconds to correct and to download the picture for that second time. This is something new and wasn't always this way. I've been putting up with it for awhile but now it's getting really, really annoying! Besides, why put up with something if it can be rectified? I could use some help here. Alice HELP!!!
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

May 27, 2007, 06:54 PM
    What program are you using to view these pictures?

In some applications, pictures are presented as low-quality images to save bandwidth. Selecting a command as you described is working as it is intended to do.

There should be an "Option" or "Preferences" setting that allows you to "turn on" this feature for you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 28, 2007, 01:06 AM
    I would suggest rather than rating someone that you just continue the dialogue like I am here. For instance, "hop2itpdq disagrees: Please give me more info, where would I find the things you mentioned?" You could have answered this way by truly replying to his post rather than "rating" it: "Please give me more info, where would I find the things you mentioned?" "I don't understand what you are describing."

More people are likely to notice your answer, and thus possibly be able to give you the answers that you need if you do it as I have described. Your "mark" on HVAC88 by "rating" him has not benefited you because it has not been posted as a response to the suggestion that has been given, but has been given as a rating.

By rating someone, the only options are to agree or disagree. It's kind of like giving someone a grade, like you passed or you failed - nothing in between. You are limited in your response if you use them. It takes away from your ability to respond as a human being.

Plus, if you respond like I am here, if you have set up the option to be notified by email when someone has responded to your question, you will be notified of that fact. It doesn't happen that way when you "rate" people.

From my experience, based upon what you have said, since I don't know what software you are using to view your pictures, let alone how to use the software that you have, I would suggest possibly trying something new, like the following free application that has worked really well for me, and that would be Irfanview, it is available at the following site: IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide. I can do lots of things with pictures with it.

There are many such software programs that are available for free. The one that you are using just may be too complicated. That is my opinion. You may receive other opinions. Also.

From an earlier post by you:

"The picture used to be sharp and clear....not now. They look like fuzzy boxes blended together to form a out of focus picture. If I right click "Display all Images with full quality" a newer picture will be downloaded. This takes too long when there's several pictures and should not be necessary. I don't know what I may have done but this is a new phenomenon since I have quite a few pictures that were not previously fuzzy. I would appreciate someone's help. Thank you."
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

May 28, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Thank you Clough for your rating and for explaining how the rating system works.

To me, the rating system provides satisfaction knowing that I helped someone, and that they appreciate the help.

Its strange, how I've had a few negative ratings in the last week or so, I hope its not becoming a trend... :)
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Agreeing that more info is needed, what type of monitor and computer, what kind of internet connection and is this problem only happening in internet explorer or in other programs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove some fuzzy hair on face? [ 6 Answers ]

:( Currently I am using a Epicare from www.facialhairthreading.com , it is good one but I would like to remove them permanently. Before I was doing threading from salon but this one help me well. If any one know how to remove hair permanently please let me know.

White, fuzzy bug, 6 legs, antennes [ 4 Answers ]

I found a white, fuzzy bug with 6 legs and antennes in my house. What kind is it?

80s or 90s animated kids TV show with fuzzy dogs[?] [ 2 Answers ]

Oki so there is not a lot that I know about this show but it was on when I was in like first grade I'm 19 now so it has to be leik a 90s show or perhapse a show from the 80s that was still running There were these fuzzy dog like creatures that were from another realm or some such. There was a...

Permanently deleted e mail recovery [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have an e mail account in GMAIL and had some improtant e mail which I have deleted permanently from inbox as well as from the trash. IS there any way to recover these? Kind regards, Anil Soni.

Fuzzy digital DVD slides [ 1 Answers ]

I use Nero 6 to make DVD slideshows. Shown on my TV the slides are fuzzy although I have an 8 megapixel camera. My prints are fine and my TV works fine. What is the trick?

View more questions Search