Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shekhar1916 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Copy.exe file
    When I double click on the hard drives it give an error saying copy.exe file not found
    But when I highlight that drive and right click from the mouse it gives me the content of the drive
    Let me know the solution for this

I also have another question
    Whenever I restart/start my computer it directly enters into checking the disk and gives me the timer to check for error on the disk
    Give me the solution for this
    BenReilly Posts: 55, Reputation: 6

May 27, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Solution for your problem can be found here Solved: Windows cannot find "copy.exe" - Page 2 - Tech Support Guy Forums for the second problem try running checkdisk in windows in advanced mode and see if the problem persists, which drive is it warning about? It happens to me quite a lot with usb drives when I start windows with them connected (but only the first time) In the worst case it is possible to deactivate it completely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing the file type (.exe/.zip/.mp3/... ) [ 9 Answers ]

I know how to open a file using the "open with" option But how do you change the file types? Such as from '.exe' to '.zip' or from '.xm' to '.mod' In the past, that was quite simply done by changing the file name... but now in the newer Versions of windows... if you rename something -...

Copy.exe missing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I had a trojan removed from my system recently along with copy.exe file. I cannot open the drives as it shows the error copy.exe file not found.. what do I do.. I cannot re-install the os also.

Copy.exe error [ 4 Answers ]

When I open any drive it shows copy.exe error . Is this any virus or any files missing from OS? In fact I scanned the whole system itself .:confused:

Copy.exe error [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, When I am trying to open the drives(other than C)it is showing the error copy.exe file not found.how to get rid of this.Someone pleae help me in this regard.

Running an .exe file from Web [ 6 Answers ]

I have a demo that is in the form of an .exe file, I am wondering if it is possible to run this from my site, without the user having to save the file and download it. Can I link it and just tell them to Open it, instead of Save? Are there issues with doing this? Thanks

View more questions Search