Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dannyvally Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Something new to my attention
    Recently I have discovered a couple small spot like 'things' on my penis head.
    Im 100% sure its not an std as I've had the same sexual partner for about 3 years now and prior to that I had tests done at my health clinic and proved negative as did she.

Any idea what these could be - I'm mainly worried as I read on the search engine that a spot on the head of your penis could be cancer??

Any info will be much appreciated.
    Thanks.
    KaydeeM21 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Don't be so sure that it's not an STD because you have only had one partner in 3 years. I hate to accuse anyone but you never know if your girlfriend has been with other people. I would say, just take all precautions and get checked anyway. It doesn't hurt.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 27, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Where exactly are this spots. Right at the tip of the head of penis, or is it found around the rim of the penis.

I would say get it checked out. Would not hurt and yes, I agree with the above somewhat that you never know, but do not accuse anybody of anything. Get it checked out first and go from there. I think depending on where it is and where it developed it could be completely normal.

You will not know for sure until you get it checked out by a doctor.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divided attention [ 3 Answers ]

An example of divided attention is driving while speaking to someone on a cell phone. Another real life, everyday example of divided attention would be?

Puppy doesn't pay any attention [ 2 Answers ]

She does way better at using the bathroom (and even telling us she has to go) now! New problem though. Well, not new really, but anyway... she does not respond to her name at all! See, our other dog always comes when we call him or even just say his name. But she rarely even looks at us when we...

Paying Attention [ 5 Answers ]

I am having a hard time getting my puppy to pay attention to me. She is just stubborn and does not listen, even with treats! I don't want her to get hurt chasing a squirrel or even worse a car, she is all over the place.

How to get attention from the fellas [ 6 Answers ]

IS it common for a guy to feel really passionatly about 2 girls at the same time? What is it that guys like in a girl? What gets a guy to even pay attention to a girl? How can I make guys act like I'm not a freak of nature? I know its not because I'm totally ugly because people tell me...

Get the coach's attention [ 4 Answers ]

The only way I can describe basketball and me is, pure love. I play any chance I can get and I'm always spraining my ankles because of that. I play for an all star team, and I also play in a recreation league The problem I have is making the school team. I try my hardest. I dive for balls and do...

View more questions Search