Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

May 27, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Nero Vision editing problems
    I've been trying to join a few video clips together, it works fine until I add a couple of fades or wipes and then it stops playing properly - it runs for a few seconds and then goes jerky and then won't play at all.

What could I be doing wrong? I imported the clips from DVD's and selected "recode to Nero Digital" and the individual clips play with no problem at all. I even tried re-recoding to Nero Digital format but that just makes them unwatchably jerky. Help anyone?

It's Nero 7 - a borrowed copy - I want to buy a video editor, and Nero is supposed to be one of the best but I'm not going to buy my own copy until I can be sure it really works. :confused:

Check out some similar questions!

Nero 7 [ 1 Answers ]

Reloaded new Nero 7 All was working OK until Yesterday after loading the software.When I want to make DVD the "what would you like to do" info comes up on the window BUT when I click on the command "ADD VIDEO FILES" a small 110mm x 80mm info panel appears from Nero asking to put in file name,file...

Nero Vision Express Shuts Down [ 2 Answers ]

I have a computer here and whenever I try to burn a DVD I've created with Vision Express 2, Nero just shuts down. No error message or anything it just disappears. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

How to burn best quality DVD outs from NERO VISION 4 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have uncompressed avi in 720/405 resolution. And I would like to burn a DVD as a NTSC formate. I used best setting in Nero. But the output is looking so bad. Can any one help me how to get a Best result from NERO...

Nero [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, When using Nero 6.6 to burn cd's I encounter distortion on certain passages : piano ,vocals etc. The levels are all good when trk is created -wav or mp3. And the only time the distortion occcurs is on play back of the burned CD. Now, While using Win Media player's genric Roxio burn program...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.