Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    attitude84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Puppies and rabies shot
    I was wondering when puppies need their first rabie shot?

attitude84
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

May 27, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Rule of thumb 3months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rabies shots [ 3 Answers ]

Is it OK to get a dog that might be pregenet a rabies shot

Rabies shot reaction [ 2 Answers ]

My 12 lb Jack Russell became extremley lethargic and anxious for 2 days following a rabies booster,distemper booster, and kennel cough vacine(nasal). Would it be better to have these vacines on separate visits? Which one would most likely cause this reaction?

Rabies [ 7 Answers ]

My dog has an auto immune disorder my vet has suggested no more vaccinations except for rabies. Her disorder is very rare and I am worried if we get the rabie shot that her health will be at jeopardy. She is 5 years old and has been vaccinated until she was 3. Is the rabie shot mandatory I live in...

Can a dog get rabies when he has his shots [ 3 Answers ]

My dog got into a tussle with a possom. We think he got bit but he has his rabies shots. Is it possible he can get rabies from this? Thank you for your time.

Rabies? Kujo? [ 2 Answers ]

I was at my uncle ans aunts farm, and they have a st.bernard. He's very nice and friendly... most of the time, but the last time I was out, me and my mom were sitting in the shade with the dog. And petting him, and he went haywire, and bit me and my mom, and a 200 pound dog biting you doesn't leave...

View more questions Search