Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piperfan28 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2005, 11:56 AM
    Stem Cell Research
    Hey all,

I am currently taking a philosophy course and we have been assigned a debate assignment that is in regards to the morality of stem cell research. My group was given the task of being opposed to stem cell research. If anyone can give me any idea why people may be opposed to stem cell research that would be great. Thanks!
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

May 11, 2005, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by piperfan28
    My group was given the task of being opposed to stem cell research. If anyone can give me any idea why people may be opposed to stem cell research that would be great.
    Sorry. I can't think of any logical arguments for you. At all. ;)

(Unless you want to try to prove a 100-cell blastocyst is somehow more "alive" than a fruit fly.)
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

May 13, 2005, 01:28 PM
    Will you please explain what you want .
    Below is a link about the details for the stem cell it might help you

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic3387.htm
    eawoodall Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Jun 23, 2005, 09:29 PM
    More fat cells are better than stem cells
    And here is a link to show you that fat cells are better than someone else's stem cells, because they are cheaper (they remove them from you, you are there anyway, i.e. no shipping cost), they have no arguments about "where did these stem cell come from?", and if you need more you get more right away (no waiting for other stem cell "donors").

http://dukemednews.duke.edu/news/article.php?id=7452
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2005, 06:15 AM
    Stem Cell
    Hi,
    Your best bet for research is to use a search engine, such as http://www.google.com, and just simply type in "stem cell research", without quotes, and click on Search.
    You will find so many links that one cannot read them all!
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower stem stuck [ 5 Answers ]

Hi - I am trying to replace washer on the bottom of a stem because shower leaks. It's not hot or cold, but on/off handle in the middle. Anyway, I bought the tool to get the packing nut off, but now I can't budge the stem. Is there a trick to it? Maybe I don't have enough strength in my hands. ...

Stem Placement [ 7 Answers ]

We are replacing the stems on the hot/cold faucets of our 3 handle tub/shower. We have tried placing the stems facing many different directions, but still we can not get the faucets to turn on and off properly. What are we doing wrong? No directions came with the Danco 3S-9H/C stems. Any help...

Stem cell/spinal cord injury [ 2 Answers ]

What is the latest information on spinal cord injury? Is there any research using stem cell dealing with spinal cord injury?

Diverter Stem [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing seats and stems in tub/shower. The old one is Sterling--the new faucet set it a PricePfister. The PF diverter stem doesn't fit into the seat (the hot and cold stems do). Can I go to another size diverter with PF?

Stem replacement [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced the stems in the handles of my bathtub faucet. The cold is fine but the hot water leaks where it is screwed into the pipe. Why? I used plumbers dope on the threads and all the washers and O rings are in place (was done same as the cold) why is it still leaking? Very frustrating. It...

View more questions Search