Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aimeemoon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Morning Sickness
    :confused: Can I get morning sickness the day after I get pregnant?:confused:
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 27, 2007, 11:41 AM
    No. The hormones haven't yet had a chance of effecting your body chemistry one day after conception.
    Tsholofelo Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 02:54 AM
    No, you can't have morning sickness a day after falling pregnant, I think we should understand that female hormone makes you feel different every time. I am no saying you must overlook everything but try hard to show your brain what is worth being thought.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you still have morning sickness after a miscarriage [ 8 Answers ]

I suffered a miscarriage last year and showed no signs of it. I am now 10 weeks pregnant again and am scared to go through the same thing. Is it possible to have morning sickness if you have had a miscarriage but not know it?

Morning sickness Overload [ 4 Answers ]

So OK, I'm 14 weeks today, and I've been In Major HELL, with this whole morning sickness! I've just about had it. I've tried to be positive and just happy that I'm pregnant, but when your throwing up EVERYDAY and EVERYTHING, it's hard to look at the bright side. I've been prescribed three...

No period--no morning sickness--not pregnant--What's the Deal? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey My name is Kelly, and I came across this website in one of my web searches and I was basically at that point was too tired to keep looking and decided to post a question on here. As of today, my last period started on Dec. 19th and ended on Dec 24 (yeah I know, right on christmas eve!)...

Morning sickness and miscarriage [ 9 Answers ]

Hello. I am about 7 weeks pregnant with my first child. I have not experienced any morning sickness. The only symptoms I have are very sore breasts and mild cramping. Many people are telling me that no morning sickness can be a sign that there is something wrong with the baby and that...

Morning sickness [ 9 Answers ]

Anyone have any morning sickness tips for me? Its been a while since I went through this, so any tips would be helpful. I forgot just how much I disliked the first trimester hahha. Thanks

View more questions Search