Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plyinsmn Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

May 27, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Very depressed
    How do you solve real mental depression that comes from Financial problems? Sometimes I feel like I am in a prison with no way out. I had money but not anymore, but I have the same obligations I am looking for a part time job at home to supplement my income.

Any ideas on a home work job. I am tired of going out night to sell insurance. Did it too long and I am tired. Guess my age./
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 27, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by plyinsmn
    How do you solve real mental depression that comes from Financial problems? Sometimes I feel like I am in a prison with no way out. I had money but not anymore, but I have the same obligations I am looking for a part time job at home to supplement my income.

Any ideas on a home work job. I am tired of going out night to sell insurance. did it too long and I am tired. Guess my age./
    I feel for you and understand what you are going through. First of all, get the depression taken care of, see a doctor and go on meds if you absolutely have to. Then tackle what you have to with an open mind.

As for jobs at home, there isn't much out there that is reliable and most advertisements to 'earn millions working from home' are a come one.

Get a part time job that doesn't include selling and is a no brainer even its only minimum wage, or something better if you find it.

This all takes time, sir, rome wasn't built in a day to use an old chestnut.

Just get the bad stuff like the depression out of the way first so you can relax and think clearly.

Peace
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 27, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Go bankrupt and start over??

So how much money do you make selling insurance, if you are making 300 dollar a week, or 1000 a week ?
    cannotrel8 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Go bankrupt... it is not worth becoming a slave to your debts and killing yourself... a big weight will be lifted off your shoulders and the depression will leave you as soon as the debts do!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depressed please help [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm kk17 I'm going through a rough time at the moment and have been for about 3 years. I'm going through depression and its getting worse. I'm going to the doctors next week but I'm worried she won't give me anything for it. I've been to 3 different councelors and they don't help, as I know...

Depressed [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hello poeople out there like you I also have the same problem about the dark sode of our u. arms. Since I've been reading about your insights on how to solve this, I think if I could only buy that product things would be easier for me but I can't can you please give me tips or some...

Depressed? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm think I'm depressed but I don't want to take medication or talk to anyone (shrink) I also cut myself from time to time, does anyone know of an alternative to help with depression , I was also diagnosed with having an underactive thyroid hormone a few months ago could this low hormone be causing...

Please help me very depressed! [ 11 Answers ]

Believe this it's the short version but doesn't appear that way: Adult son moved away and did not come and say goodbye to me. He has never done this to me ever. And he has moved away from here many times before. I would not lend him money this time! He is a son from my first marriage. No other...

View more questions Search