Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arun4vtv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Improve beards
    I am 26 years old male. According to my age, beards are very less in numbers. Is there any way to get my beard thicker?
    Please help me... I am in a dilemma
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 27, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Sir, there is no product on the market that will make you grow more hair on your face or make it thicker. Basically, there is nothing that you can do to increase your beard development. Genetics and hormones are the major determinants of an individual's beard development.
    arun4vtv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Is there any hormone treatment to increase the growth of the beard? Help
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 27, 2007, 11:20 AM
    I'm sorry to say that there is no therapy that will make your beard thicker. The only way to have a fuller or thicker beard hair is a hair transplant surgery. Ask your doctor if there's any treatments and procedures that you can use to achieve a thicker beard. Good luck.
    vijayakumargee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 02:36 AM
    1) Oil massage – Massage the roots of your beard daily for a few minutes with oil particularly coconut oil. This enhances blood flow to hair follicles and could stimulate hair growth.
    2) Improve your diet by ensuring these nutrients in your diet which affect hair growth.
    vijayakumargee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 02:38 AM
    1.Foods rich in zinc, vitamin A, vitamin C, protein, calcium and iron are particularly necessary in your diet. This means you would benefit from eating a combination of foods.
    2. Reduce stress levels

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Improve common sense.:o [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there... Due to the lack of common sense I was embarrassed :o many times before my colleagues... Anybody has idea about improving common sense... Do help me

How to improve reading and writing [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir or Madam, I am a Chinese student who has great interest in English. I want to improve my writing which is very essential for my future study in American university.I tried several methods but I couldn't feel any progress. It seems like I stay at the same place where I started....

Can someone help me improve on basketball? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in 8th grade and only 5'2 but I really want to get better so I can make my high school team and I practice a lot but it doesn't seem to work So can someone help me out?

Improve Your Relationships [ 26 Answers ]

Improve Your Relationships The Power of Thought Love begins with our thoughts. We become what we think about. Loving thoughts create loving experiences and loving relationships. Affirmations can change our beliefs and thoughts about ourselves and others. If we want to love someone, we...

View more questions Search