Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chulosmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Kittens are gone
    My cat has been nursing her kittens for about 10 weeks now, we just got rid of the kittens and today I notice that a couple of the mammas nipples are so swollen. They are not leaking, they are just huge. Is this anything to be concerned about, if not, how long should this go on?
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

May 27, 2007, 07:34 AM
    They are swollen because the kittens had teeth. Keep an eye on them swelling should reduce rapidly. Prolonged redness and swelling needs an exam by the Vet.
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

May 27, 2007, 08:07 AM
    LMAO that's me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2x 16 week kittens [ 2 Answers ]

My youngest of 2 cats (sachi) was killed by a car on Friday, and my mum thought that she would cheer me up with 2 new 16 week kittens, one male one female, reluctantly I took them, they were obviously very nervous and quiet. They were infested with fleas which I have treated them both, and washed...

Help with my two kittens [ 2 Answers ]

I have two kittens. They are sisters, they are about 4/5 months old but for some strangle reason one keeps sucking the other ones nipples. I am worried this will make her nipples sore, and why are they doing this? Please help if you can. Thank you x

Kittens name [ 3 Answers ]

I am having an awful time naming my new kitten. The kitten I have is one my eldest sons females litter. He always was a loaner there and stood off by himself,did not play with the other kittens very much,first to stop nursing, standoffish. The reason I picked him is because I have a 10 year old cat...

Kittens! [ 4 Answers ]

How can I make sure my kittens are going to good homes?

Kittens [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my cat gave birth to 6 kittens yesterday at 7.10 am and two were still bourns she in nursing the young very well and she is also looking after her self well. Q. is it o.k for my cat to use the toilet after 30 hours. Q. and do the kittens have fleas as soon as they are born.::confused:

View more questions Search