Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MonikiChiki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 06:46 AM
    running shoes for high arches?
    Can anybody recommend a good shoe? I run (mostly on the treadmill, sometimes outdoors) about 5k, 3 times weekly. I just can't seem to find a good women's shoe for my high arched feet. Would love to hear your recommendations!
    x MonikiChiki
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

May 27, 2007, 06:52 AM
    I would go with your favorite running shoe and have a custom insole made at the podiatrist, this will ensure the best fit for your personal needs. It will cost you a little more at first, but the insole or arch support will probably last for years, and be moved to your other shoes also. Odds are you need arch support with all your shoes not just your runners.

This site sells only high arch shoes, maybe they will have something that fits your needs if you don't use the other route.
    Orthopedic Shoes | Medical Shoes | Diabetic Shoes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you take your shoes off to dance? [ 11 Answers ]

If you're at a club, school, wedding, social dance or wherever, do you take off your shoes and dance in stocking feet? If you do, does your b/f or g/f do the same?

Shoes storage [ 1 Answers ]

Have thousands shoes and how do you make your own shoes storage like shoe hanger ? Cloth backing with clear vinyl pockets to put shoes in , how do you make clear vinyl pockets with staple? Or sew? Prefer not use hot glue or glue because not healthy.

Bath tub shower spout & head running water running at same time [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a slight dripping problem(sayko system).i decided to replace all 3 stem assemblies together as they all were about 18 years old.after reassembling the new stems(danko brand),turned on the water supply & checked faucets.hot & cold worked fine but when the shower was turned on,water...

Two Arches an Original French Etching [ 1 Answers ]

Well from what I am seeing this may be a dead end but what the heck... I have a few details that no one has mentioned that may make the difference... may not. I have an SZL Triangle original etching of Cartier, Two Arches... created in pencil and water color on brown paper and signed in pencil. I...

Bags and shoes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Hey want to know that what are the latest style of bags hand bags which are in almost... and shoes too are there high heel in fashion or low which are in . Thanks...

View more questions Search