Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

May 27, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Is it worth anything other than sentimental value?
    I have the newspaper in a frame from September 12 2001, was just wondering if its worth anything besides just sentimental value. I'll say it now, I do not mean to offend anyone bringing this up, it WAS a tragic time for EVERYONE, so if anyone is offended, I appologise ahead of time.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2007, 06:42 AM
    The tragedy was 9/11 so I don't think it would be valuable monetarily. But I am not an expert.
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

May 27, 2007, 06:45 AM
    I know the tragedy was 9/11, but the 9/12 tells of the attack, and has photos of ground zero and such
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2007, 06:47 AM
    If you would like to save the paper, I would make sure I would store it correctly. Wrap it in acid free paper and store it in a box made specifically for storing old documents. You can find these types of products at an ac more or michaels craft store or any other craft store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is it worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I have some old baseball cards and have no idea what they might be worth. They are: Nolan Ryan 1992 from Leaf, Inc. #22 of 26 Mark Davis 1991 from Leaf, Inc. #54 Andrew Neal Allanson 1191 Leaf, Inc. #42 Ivan Calderon 1991 Leaf, Inc. #48

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

Is this worth anything? [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased an etching in black ink at a estate sale- It says Native of Samatra on the etching. The artist is Lea Sterting. Below the name is the number 40. I was wondering if it may be worth anything. Thanks-

View more questions Search