Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IveGotThisFriend Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Am I being treated fairly?
    Since January this year ive been getting very close to a really nice boy. I bet you're thinking 'she fancies him' or w.e. But actually i don't, he sees me as his best friend and i feel the same.
    In January id had a stressful time with an ex boyfriend and i was often depressed and crying. He helped me through and a few weeks later he split up with his girlfriend of 13 months (or so). I also helped him reassuring him that everything was going to be ok. And it was.
    For weeks after that he was so nice to me. Helping me and supporting me no matter what. Its just latley he's been quite nasty. And he only ever seems to be nice when he wants something.
    But there are those occasions where it seems that he is being nice because he wants to and not because he wants something. I think he's starting to not want me around. Im going out with his stepbrother and he doesn't seem to like that. I wish i could explain how i feel. But i dont even know what ive done wrong. :/
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

May 27, 2007, 06:59 AM
    He likes you for more than friends, and you are making him upset and jealous by going out with his stepbrother. Odds are his stepbrother is probably adding to his jealousy too. If I were you, I would get out of the relationship and break ties with that family. You should not come between brothers ever, and you shouldn't date your friends family members. Usually you end up losing both a friend and a relationship in the process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fairly new Maytag side-by-side MSD2657HSE not cooling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This is a 18month old side-by-side Maytag MSG2657HSE refrigerator. The freezer half works perfectly, but the refrigerator half has stopped cooling. Also just 2 days before this happened the following was noticied by my wife - During the day time she noticed that water was seeping out from the...

A man who has a fairly high-pitched voice [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a quick question and hope you can help me. I am a man (a real man) but my voice is so feminine. Sometimes, I'm not so confident talking with people, especially talking with women. I'm wondering if there is any kind of medicine out there that I can take to improve my voice? I...

Color treated hair [ 1 Answers ]

Okay here is my problem. I die my hair dark colors but it always goes back to light! How do I prevent that from happening? hunny

Treated Unfairly [ 3 Answers ]

I saw an ad for a roommate and I got the room. After six months, the roommate felt she can afford the rent on her own and wrote me a letter to move out in 30 days. I have never been late with the rent and now it is so hard to get a room and start moving out. She never told me I was there for just...

Dividing the assets "fairly" [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone with experience in a no fault divorce state overcoming the presumption of equal contribution? 15 yrs husband home refusing to get a job, he called it being the homemaker. No custody issues. Never had joint assets of any kind, but due to length of marriage he's arguing that he deserves...

View more questions Search